• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Is there any new RCs worth while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtMonger

Greenlighter
So I have a huge background in RCs and have the common long list I have tried but I still was in love with the bk-mdma and the Mephedrone, and the 2cs, anyone know of any worthwhile knew ones I love all highs so any type is acceptable I was just stating some that I absolutely adored but I still laugh at the days when I would get pipe cleaner in a little plastic vial with absolutely no information besides a dude in a marty McFly style outfit and sunglasses on and the package literally said COol and I remember me and my friend were pissing ourselves when we did this still unknown rc had no idea what a safe dose was and we looked at eachother and literally said that guy is exactly how I feel right now hahaha man the good ole days

sorry but bluelight isn't here to help you get high, it's for reducing harm when you are about to use substances already aquiered, there are maybe some exceptions, but these kind of questions aren't one of those exceptions.

hope I don't sound mean because that's not my goal in this, if you want to reminescence over the rcs of the past or stories related to them I would recommend starting a thread in drug culture. but please refrain from starting these kind of threads in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.