• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates Is there any chance I actually have 90% ∆10-THC. It a clear favorite at least even if it has mostly ∆8.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
Brand is "Blaze". It says 90% THC followed by ∆ with a 10 inside. I know ∆10 is just a minor by product of CBD to THC acid catalyzed synthesis. Some acids are more selective though. Like sulfuric acid would give all three, while p-tosylsulfonic acid is mostly selective for ∆8. It's more potent than my THC-O for some reason, seems somewhere between ∆8 and ∆9 (pure). I assume the THC-O is ∆8-THC-O-acetate not D9. My D10 is very sativa like but just cerebral without the mind fuck.

By the way, HHC is probably crap right?

Some labs out there are making very pure d10, it can even easily be separated into its diasteromers relatively easily. However it's not seen as very potent and doesnt sell well.

HHC is definitely a thing and I'd say most people prefer it to d8 or d10

D10 is weaker than D8. It does feel a little different, so it's OK to mix with D8 for a more well rounded buzz. By itself, it only satisfies if you have not smoked in a while (no tolerance).

HHC is actually a nice buzz which I enjoy. It's a nice mix with D9 and satisfies well all by itself.

However, all the legal cannabinoids seem to raise your tolerance quickly. It *may* be because they are isolated chemicals and not a plant with an array of cannabinoids.
I don't think I'll be buying any more of any of them unless I have to. Possible exception is the "legal D9". I think it has a bunch of stuff in it.

I'm not exactly an occasional smoker at the moment, more of a binger with a week or more on and at least that off. The legal cannabinoids are nice when you have a clean palate and all, but taking your tolerance up in a day or two sucks. Regular flower "works" for much longer.

Some labs out there are making very pure d10, it can even easily be separated into its diasteromers relatively easily. However it's not seen as very potent and doesnt sell well.

HHC is definitely a thing and I'd say most people prefer it to d8 or d10
HHC is dangerous to make in large volumes.

there was a processor in the EU who blew his lab and block up doing the reduction.

its a reduction of THC be it delta 8 or 9 and is done under hydrogen with a pgm cat.

not so bad in small volumes but if your stepping it up you really need to be an industrial chemist with the right metal works behind you.

I have heard that it sells well in the EU though.