• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol Is there any alcohol bottles that have NO sugar (please help)

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I tried this apple vodka and it made me feel a good buzz for like 5 mins, then I started feeling a Horrible stomach ache

I had to throw up until I started feeling better

Same thing happened with this other one named fireball

At one point I tried taking 5 shots back to back and got a good buzz feeling, but my heart wouldn't stop beating 4x as fast as it normally should and I was about to call for an ambulance but I passed out and fell asleep

There has to be at least one company that does NOT use sugar for their alcohol

Somebody please

All booze--the actual ethanol in whatever you're drinking--turns into sugar in your body. It can't do anything else. That's just how it's processed. As for booze that doesn't contain sugar, many of the hard liquors, like vodka, probably don't. You'd have to read the label to be sure. If you are allergic to sugar, as it sounds like, you are allergic to booze. Sorry!

That said, it may be that you're allergic to some of the ingredients added for taste, filler, etc. If that's the case, you might be OK with a pure vodka or high-proof rum, allergy-wise. However, and I want to stress this--with the reaction you described, trying to get a buzz from any kind of booze may be extremely dangerous for you! You might want to be very careful, or better yet, give up on the whole idea. ;)🙏

Why don't you just get ~%100 ethyl alcohol? I'm sure you can find it at liquor stores. People buy them to make their own flavored beverages.

All booze--the actual ethanol in whatever you're drinking--turns into sugar in your body. It can't do anything else. That's just how it's processed. As for booze that doesn't contain sugar, many of the hard liquors, like vodka, probably don't. You'd have to read the label to be sure. If you are allergic to sugar, as it sounds like, you are allergic to booze. Sorry!

That said, it may be that you're allergic to some of the ingredients added for taste, filler, etc. If that's the case, you might be OK with a pure vodka or high-proof rum, allergy-wise. However, and I want to stress this--with the reaction you described, trying to get a buzz from any kind of booze may be extremely dangerous for you! You might want to be very careful, or better yet, give up on the whole idea. ;)🙏
Ok k will stick to 40 oz 211 , btw this dont happen when I drink Hennessy or other expensive alcohols, ifs just me being cheap Haha thank

Gin and white rum are worth trying as well as unflavored vodka.
If you have never tried bitter drinks (like Campari) you should definitely look into it. Bitter isn't a taste that many people favor but they work great against nausea.