• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there already something like an Ashton-Manual for RC-Benzos?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
I searched a bit, not too much to be honest but does anybody know if there is one that you can really trust?

JJ

I was just going to say diclazepam is your best bet if all you can get is RC benzos. honestly id go see the doctor for pharmacy grade diazepam or clonazepam. ive never been denied a script of either when i presented myself to the doctor as benzodiazepine dependent

Thanks for you replies but it is very difficult because I was always mixing RC-Benzos, so I have no clue about the different half lifes. I have diclazepam at home to taper off but how do i get the right dose to switch when there are so many different half lifes? Even I could get original Diazepam, I don't know what is better - experiences?

JJ

Diazepam seems better due to its lack of purity issues that can accompany RC benzos, and its generally low potency (which facilitates easier and more incremental dose reductions).

However the low potency of diazepam can make it an impractical choice for those with high dose dependencies to ultra potent RC benzos like clonazolam, etc.

Diazepam seems better due to its lack of purity issues that can accompany RC benzos, and its generally low potency (which facilitates easier and more incremental dose reductions).

However the low potency of diazepam can make it an impractical choice for those with high dose dependencies to ultra potent RC benzos like clonazolam, etc.

I know by myself that this will be a loooooong looooooong story if I really start getting clean. I do not fear pain - but I fear seizures or relapses or other complications like everybody else. I know I have been extremely stupid with going so high when it comes to dosing. But it annoyes me, I really want to do something against it.

Have a nice evening,

JJ

with Diclazepam the issue of it being of higher potency than diazepam could be dealt with by volumetric dosing I suppose. make a solution of 10 mg/ml or whatever and titrate yourself down using an oral syringe. if you need 10 mgs of etizolam a day to function i think 70 mg of diazepam would be where you really noticed it preventing full withdrawal. with diclazepam id take whatever diazepam dose you need to prevent withdrawal and divide it by ten. so if you need 70 mg of diazepam, try 7 mg of diclazepam or whatever the case may be

Can you tell me how much you need to get through a day? I personally need about 8-10 mg of etizolam or 4-5 mg of clonazepam. If I were to switch to diazepam id probably go with 80 mg and see how i felt, with diclazepam id go with 8 mg and see how i felt from there. keep in mind thats for my own personal tolerance i just mentioned

You will not believe me - i do it just in the evenings normally. Now because of fucking covid I got unemployed and have a lot of time - and i pushed my tolerance even higher just by being bored. And because of the depression I have I did not want to feel this incredibly sad feeling so i took more and i know this was the most stupid thing I have ever done.

I used it normally to get a good sleep because I suffer from insomnia since my young adulthood - already 25 years I haven't slept normally - and this was long before I used drugs. I started to smoke weed because this is really the only thing that lets me sleep. Also my psych said - if you have weed at home - don't take the Seroquel to sleep (100 mg). I really smoked weed from 16 to 31 without trying any other drug because its always about sleep. But then I came to Vienna (before I was living on the landside where I would have had no connection to anything. Then I tried this and that and this is how it happened.

trust me i will believe you, I myself have been heavily addicted, like vaping 25+ mgs of etizolam off of tinfoil addicted, going through 1500 mg of etizolam in 2 weeks addicted. Ive also been addicted to as low as 4 mgs so I know the lower end of the scale as well. so I know how high tolerance can go and also how unpleaseant even a lower dose habit can still be. I just feel we could help you more if you told us how much you take at night is all.

the problem is i stopped counting when I realised I can take as much as I want and everything i felt was a little tiredness. Clonazolam i nearly stopped i have not taken it today. I'm on coke today and drink a glass of wine. But before i go to bed i will let's say take 5 mg Etizolam - 5 mg Diclazepam - and probably 10 mg Flurazepam. It is one day less, one day more it is really heard to explain. But what i mostly take now are Eti and Dicla. Sometimes I take 10 mg Dicla and 5 mg Eti or 10 Dicla/10 Eti. What helps is the Flurazepam which I consider as a very light benzo but it helps me sleeping through and not waking up 20 times a night. There are no "Flus" no more and I try not to take Clonazolam - and if, then mostly 5 mg - depends on what and how much i have been taking before. What a shit, and it's my fault i feel so terrible about my own stupidity i can not explain how much!!!

no worries, Id say try to maybe switch over to diclazepam entirely if possible. order some propylene glycol or buy some high proof alcohol and dissolve it at a 10 mg/ml solution. this can be done buy weighing 100 mg on a scale (0.1 grams obviously) and dissolving it in 10 ml of solvent. you should end up with a solution very close to 10 mg/ml if done correctly. then if possible see if you can make it through the night on 1 ml(10 mg) use an oral syringe to measure accurately. stabilize on that for 2 weeks and then drop from 1 ml to 0.95 mls (9.5 mg) the next week drop to 0.9 ml for 9 mg. continue this pattern at a slow and comfortable rate. if you need more try 1.5 ml at night. if absolutely needed 2 ml. but id say try too stabilize on the lowest dose you can get away with. since you have been dosing diclaz you will have a back log of it in your system and shouldnt go into full blown withdrawal by dosing 15 mg of diclazepam i dont think.

But you know your body best. I'd say take whatever makes you comfortable and then follow the a similar taper plan to the one i mentioned with a 10 mg/ml solution and i think you will be perfectly fine.
If at any time you feel you cant do it or need some structure Id advise visiting the doctor and asking for a proper diazepam taper may be in your best interest. but again at such a high dose it may be a hard time getting a doctor to give the amount of diazepam you need.

I think it has to do with the numbers....like Id have a hard time getting 100 mg of diazepam from my prescriber but they would have no problem giving me 5 mg of clonazepam. even though its an equipotent dose the 100 mg of diazepam just looks like a higher dose on paper i guess

no worries, Id say try to maybe switch over to diclazepam entirely if possible. order some propylene glycol or buy some high proof alcohol and dissolve it at a 10 mg/ml solution. this can be done buy weighing 100 mg on a scale (0.1 grams obviously) and dissolving it in 10 ml of solvent. you should end up with a solution very close to 10 mg/ml if done correctly. then if possible see if you can make it through the night on 1 ml(10 mg) use an oral syringe to measure accurately. stabilize on that for 2 weeks and then drop from 1 ml to 0.95 mls (9.5 mg) the next week drop to 0.9 ml for 9 mg. continue this pattern at a slow and comfortable rate. if you need more try 1.5 ml at night. if absolutely needed 2 ml. but id say try too stabilize on the lowest dose you can get away with. since you have been dosing diclaz you will have a back log of it in your system and shouldnt go into full blown withdrawal by dosing 15 mg of diclazepam i dont think.

But you know your body best. I'd say take whatever makes you comfortable and then follow the a similar taper plan to the one i mentioned with a 10 mg/ml solution and i think you will be perfectly fine.
If at any time you feel you cant do it or need some structure Id advise visiting the doctor and asking for a proper diazepam taper may be in your best interest. but again at such a high dose it may be a hard time getting a doctor to give the amount of diazepam you need.

I think it has to do with the numbers....like Id have a hard time getting 100 mg of diazepam from my prescriber but they would have no problem giving me 5 mg of clonazepam. even though its an equipotent dose the 100 mg of diazepam just looks like a higher dose on paper i guess

Thank you, but I know how to get a homogenous solution since I have 9 or 10 1liter-brown-glass -bottles with different Benzos of it at home. I always made me a solution.

And I can tell you know I will NOT make it through the night with 1 ml - it is definitely not possible. Even if I take 20 mgs of anything I will not sleep. For that my Jay is there, because Mary Jane potiences benzos like hell. And you are right - if I tell the doc "hey i need 200 mg Diazepam per day" he will get a heart attack. Also I am not able to work then. But there is that psychosomatic rehab i do soon - perhaps i can jump over my shadow and tell it to a doctor there. I'm so ashamed that of it. 0,,25 mg Clona is equivalent to 10 mg Diazepam, right? I wouldn't even feel 100 mg Diazepam. Oh man..... but thanks so much for your help!

a desperate JJ

I was once lucky enough to find a physician who prescribed me 180mg/day of diazepam. I'd go to the pharmacy and they'd give me the large 500 count bottle it came in and a pill bottle with the remaining 40 pills.

Unlikely to find a guy like this otherwise. He worked for an extremely wealthy guy I knew so he was sort of doing it as a favor. Whats funny is that he was a rheumatologist, and didnt even treat cases like mine generally. It worked though and I eventually got off (albiet not after going through a very severe withdrawal).

I can't start with one ml when there were days where I took (not anymore but it happened) 50 mg Clonazolam plus 35 mg Flubromazolam - you know what I mean? I didnt do that often but it happened. :(

I was once lucky enough to find a physician who prescribed me 180mg/day of diazepam. I'd go to the pharmacy and they'd give me the large 500 count bottle it came in and a pill bottle with the remaining 40 pills.

Unlikely to find a guy like this otherwise. He worked for an extremely wealthy guy I knew so he was sort of doing it as a favor. Whats funny is that he was a rheumatologist, and didnt even treat cases like mine generally. It worked though and I eventually got off (albiet not after going through a very severe withdrawal).

LUCKY YOU!

Id say try to find whatever dose you need of diclazepam and stabilize and taper off of it by decreasing the volume in small increments so you go down like 200 micrograms or so each drop which should be spaced apart at least a week id say.

I once got off of a habit of around 20 mg of alprazolam/clonazepam per day (id switch between the 2) by switching to 100 mg of diazepam. It was actually enough to keep me out of withdrawal and i stabilized on it rather quickly. they kept me in the hospital for 4 weeks and kept me on a stable regimen of a once daily dose of 100 mg of diazepam and i was released and did a successful outpatient taper over a 2 year period. I jumped off of 1 mg of diazepam and used pregabalin for the insomnia but essentially cheated the withdrawal. the fact that im re addicted right now just goes to show how addictive benzos can be. this is my 3rd benzo habit and im only 30

Last edited:
And this is the probem - I don't know what my dose is because of mixing aroung and just took the one--mg- syringes without looking at a scale because I took never less then one mg ,so i buy new syringes where I can see the ml again. I would rather start with 5 mg ( lets see what's happen) and always have something in my pocket (like Eti) to be safe if I feel there is something wrong. I fear the seizures like other people the devil. and i wanted to go down REALLY slowly ,so my plan was to take the
5mg Diclazepam at the evenings for 4 weeks
and then taper off 0,1 or 0,2 mg every 4 weeks.

Because of the insomnia I have weed and / or Seroquel - so this should work i hope. I also ordered Kava Kava (this time REAL noble Kava Kava, perhaps that gets me threw it a little easier I hope a lot.

I know this takes a lot of time but it is so much worth it for me now and I know I can do this.

I hope so.

JJ

Normally I'm not doing this but PLEASE inform yourself either over the search-function or on Google. This is too much too write and also too complex. Sorry.

JJ

P.S. Don't take them is all I can say.