• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is there a way to stop a headache instantly?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
obviously, i know better than to take 3 Tylenol head ache pills with food, and wait 3 hours before i feel the head ache dissapear

but has anybody achieved this? only certain people know how painful a wicked head ache could feel like, specially when its pulsing every 2 seconds

any tips or hacks?

Try taking Paracetamol and Ibuprofen together and try not to take any opiates as they can cause headaches.

I continuously take a deep breath and then attempt to force it out while holding it in. It causes the pain to become briefly much worse, but consistently and rapidly treats a headache for me. Usually its gone in under five min.

Aleve and caffeine. Then take a benzo and sleep.

If I drink too much I will always get a miserable throbbing migraine when I wake up. Usually my method. I have no caffeine tolerance, so its possible that may be why. But going to starbucks and getting a double shot will help.

And no doubt water.

I continuously take a deep breath and then attempt to force it out while holding it in. It causes the pain to become briefly much worse, but consistently and rapidly treats a headache for me. Usually its gone in under five min.

Where did you learn this? I would imagine it forces blood back up. Could be dangerous (popping a blood vessel). So curious where you learned it. Will give it a light try next headache.

Would also depend on the type/cause of the headache. For stuff like cluster headaches I wonder if a small vaped dose of dmt would help very quickly, no?

For my headaches, a stiff dose of ibuprofen (800mg) with a large glass of water usually seems to help but it can take 30 minutes or so before relief is felt. Caffeine does help sometimes too but usually only when the headache is related to not having had my usual dose of caffeine that day.

When my headache is related to alcohol hangover, nothing but time plus gradual rehydration seems to help. Hair of the dog only seems to delay the inevitable so I usually avoid this method. Plus it's like digging my own grave even deeper.

Maybe have a look here:

This sounds weird but trust me...

put your feet into warm water, nice and warm and have a cold compress on your head.
Or put your hands into as cold water as you can handle for as long as you can and open and close your fists.
When I have bad migraines, those two things are the only things that actually help.

Where did you learn this? I would imagine it forces blood back up. Could be dangerous (popping a blood vessel). So curious where you learned it. Will give it a light try next headache.

Given the rate of blood flow there is no way to "force blood back up" but yes, by creating resistance it causes forced stretching of blood vessels. So, by attempting to influence this we can stretch vascular dilation and seemingly ,in my case ,rapidly alleviate headache pain. I came up with it myself. Others have no doubt realized this as well and and I hope you find the rapid relief I have found and enjoyed.

obviously, i know better than to take 3 Tylenol head ache pills with food, and wait 3 hours before i feel the head ache dissapear

but has anybody achieved this? only certain people know how painful a wicked head ache could feel like, specially when its pulsing every 2 seconds

any tips or hacks?
I dont usually suggest marijuana for much, but it always works instantly on headaches for me.

Given the rate of blood flow there is no way to "force blood back up" but yes, by creating resistance it causes forced stretching of blood vessels. So, by attempting to influence this we can stretch vascular dilation and seemingly ,in my case ,rapidly alleviate headache pain. I came up with it myself. Others have no doubt realized this as well and and I hope you find the rapid relief I have found and enjoyed.
Quick question, user name “TheInvisbleStoner” said That your method could lead you to pop a blood Vessel

so if i try this method would I damage one of my own blood vessels?

If not then I’m going to try your technique next time I get a head ache

This sounds weird but trust me...

put your feet into warm water, nice and warm and have a cold compress on your head.
Or put your hands into as cold water as you can handle for as long as you can and open and close your fists.
When I have bad migraines, those two things are the only things that actually help.
I’ll try your method, along with the method that user “neversickanymore” said At the same time next time I get a head ache,

but what are the science behind putting your feet in warm water or the other or the other thing u said

im just curious

lol

I just asked. Since I tried and felt like my brain was gonna explode. So curious where he learned it from is all. Risk always involved.

For me a 500mg paracetomol works within half an hour, but other tips are using peppermint oil and maybe an accupressure clip for your hand between your thumb and forefinger

Quick question, user name “TheInvisbleStoner” said That your method could lead you to pop a blood Vessel

so if i try this method would I damage one of my own blood vessels?

If not then I’m going to try your technique next time I get a head ache

By increasing pressure in that area you would undoubtedly increase the risk of this, but I don't feel the risk is very high to a healthy person. If you do try this, please be aware that it may take a few uncomfortable repetitions to achieve success. To lesson risks approach it like stretching a muscle. as blood vessels are in sheathed in muscles, so be gentle and take it slow until your familiar with how it works.

Take your thumb and your pointer finger on your right hand..... and Pinch the webbing between the thumb and pointer finger on your left hand. Like pretty far down. You’ll feel the spot. If you pinch it too hard it hurts.
Massage that back and forth there and keep applying different pressure til you feel your headache go away like.... instantly.
It takes a minute to get the hang of it but it will be your go-to for forever here on out. Your welcome.