• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is there a way to make oxy stronger?

AO151

Bluelighter
Is there any way to make the effects of oxycodone stronger? I am asking because at this point i am trying to get the most out of the few remaining pills i have, I don't mind if it doesn't last as long, but would crushing them up help? I really would prefer to avoid chewing because that seems kind of gross. Sorry if this has already been answered, I looked for a while and couldn't find any relevant info. I've heard of grapefruit juice making opioids more potent, similar to how mangos would weed. Is this a thing? If so how long before/after do you drink it? Thanks.
Btw, these are Watson 932 (Oxycodone 10mg) if that helps.

Last edited:
Look up 'potentiating opiates.' You will find tons of info.

To sum it up thought, it doesn't help as much as taking a break. And crushing those pills doesn't help that much, but you may want to try parachuting the pills, which is crushing them and then wrapping them in toilet paper and swallowing that. You would probably have to do smaller amounts at a time so its not too much powder at once. I find that drinking at least 2 glasses of water with the pills helps kick it in more.

drinking a half liter of soda always made the pills work a tiny bit stronger when i used to take them orally

I know this is an old thread, but I thought it may help someone in the future.I have taken every opiate and opioid you can probably think of (both prescription pain medications and illegal "street" drugs like heroin), as well as most benzodiazapine tranquilizers on the American market.I have chronic, acute pain and a very nasty panic disorder.These conditions have plagued me for decades.In my experience, none of the so-called "potentiators" work, for me anyway.I've tried everything I have found while doing extensive research on the subject, and the only two ways I have found of getting a stronger effect from any of these drugs is to: 1) Take a tolerance break(especially if you don't medically need them and use them purely for recreation), and 2) take more of the drug if you can't reduce your dosages for whatever reason(such as medical needs and withdrawls if you attempt to reduce your dosages). With opiates/opioids, antihistamines like diphenhydramine and hydroxyzine will usually make you drowsy if you take a strong enough dose.While this increases the "nod", it does nothing to make the drugs more euphoric or give more pain relief.

I am currently prescribed 150 Percocet 10/325mg tablets every month(not even close to enough for the amount of constant pain and the opiate/oid tolerance level I have from decades of use), and 120 Xanax 2mg tablets per month(8mg/day, just right for me) for chronic pain and panic disorder respectively.I am used to co-administration of all kinds of opiates/opioids and benzodiazapines daily for a long time(along with alcohol, especially liquor) so It doesn't effect me adversely.However, I am in no way suggesting that anyone do this, especially if the person isn't used to such a combination.Opiates/opioids taken with benzos have caused many overdoses, even in people that are seasoned veterans of this combo.The addition of alcohol exacerbates the potential for an overdose.

With that said, for me personally, the co-administration of opiates/opioids and benzos do seem to make both medications work better.Alcohol, especially liquor(again, I speak for myself from personal experience for a long time) significantly helps all of these drugs work better.Take this knowledge for what you will and use it at your own risk.Generally, it's not a good idea to co-administer these substances.I have buried several friends because of these combinations.All were experienced users of all of these substances together, so don't read this as saying "take a handful of Percocet 10s and morphine, add a handful of Xanax or Valium, and wash it down with a bunch of liquor". I have a very high tolerance, built up by decades of use, to opiates/opioids and benzos.I also drink liquor with these medications(and even heroin, back when I still did that soul destroying drug) almost daily and still function just fine.Your results may vary, so please be extremely careful.I hope this helps someone in one way or another.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention this.I have found that crushing my oxycodone and taking it like a BC powder makes it take effect faster and seems to make it feel a bit stronger/more effective.Washing the powdered/crushed up pills down with a cup of hot coffee or tea also helps.An empty stomach is a must to get the most from your pills.And I try not to eat anything for a couple of hours after the pills have "peaked", usually an hour or so after the pills have reached their peak effects.Food seems to soak up pills, whatever ROA is used.

Last edited:
google potentiating opiates, i always take opiates with benzos/alcohol/ and benedryl but theres other things you can do.