• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Is there a way to make my Vyvanse kick in more quickly? If not, is there a version that kicks in quicker than 2 hours?

ivorymoon

Bluelighter
I've been prescribed both Adderall and Vyvanse at different points in my life and have recently switched back to it (Vyvanse).

I do like it better in the sense that it doesn't give me that jittery feeling but fuck, it takes forever to start working. I know that it's because it takes a little bit of time to metabolize into dextro (I think? Maybe it's amphetamine, idk but you get what I'm saying) and then you start feeling the effects after a bit but I'm really hoping there's some way or form of the med that kicks in faster.

I already asked if I could have a small script for both so that I could take the adderall for "breakthrough energy" (you know, like they do with breakthrough pain), but that was obviously a no-go which I totally get.

Anyways, any helpful ideas would be appreciated. Also idk if anyone even gives a shit but yes, I'm talking about my legal scripts.

Have you tried emptying a capsule under your tongue? That helped with adderall xr. A lot of docs prescribe say a 10mg IR addy with an XR. I could see them not giving you two different controlled ADD meds though. I used to like vyvanse but after abusing my adderall and meth it quit working for me. Good luck.

Have you tried emptying a capsule under your tongue? That helped with adderall xr. A lot of docs prescribe say a 10mg IR addy with an XR. I could see them not giving you two different controlled ADD meds though. I used to like vyvanse but after abusing my adderall and meth it quit working for me. Good luck.
I haven't tried that. I'm thinking it wouldn't work though since the lisdextroamfetamine has to be metabolized into dextroamphetamine. I guess I'm just sorta fucked lol oh well, thank you anyways!

yes. get ritalin.
Ritalin was the first stimulant I was ever prescribed and it didn't work for me. It's been several years since then but if it didn't work then, I don't really see it working now

DO:Z!

ONSE ADULT 70 MG
SEXSAMFETAMI INIDI
X522 2AE
09 2021
172019 SV

viim/Utg
ketaminisulfaatti/Der
with Kaurta/for oral e
T. VIIM
peimittel Putter
Era/Sats + Er
wait. viim/Utg.

. .
DO:Z!

ONSE ADULT 70 MG
SEXSAMFETAMI INIDI
X522 2AE
09 2021
172019 SV

viim/Utg
ketaminisulfaatti/Der
with Kaurta/for oral e
T. VIIM
peimittel Putter
Era/Sats + Er
wait. viim/Utg.

. .
Huh? Hahah

Vyvanase won't gain anything by crushing the pills or drumping the capsules. There's no easy way to get around the fact enzymes in your blood must convert it to dextroamphetamine.

I've been prescribed both Adderall and Vyvanse at different points in my life and have recently switched back to it (Vyvanse).

I do like it better in the sense that it doesn't give me that jittery feeling but fuck, it takes forever to start working. I know that it's because it takes a little bit of time to metabolize into dextro (I think? Maybe it's amphetamine, idk but you get what I'm saying) and then you start feeling the effects after a bit but I'm really hoping there's some way or form of the med that kicks in faster.

I already asked if I could have a small script for both so that I could take the adderall for "breakthrough energy" (you know, like they do with breakthrough pain), but that was obviously a no-go which I totally get.

Anyways, any helpful ideas would be appreciated. Also idk if anyone even gives a shit but yes, I'm talking about my legal scripts.
Vyvanse cant be used like those other adhd stimulants, to kick in faster even if you would take it intravenously. But it can be open the capsule and add to something in the morning... Some drink. Only way that i can think of using it wrong, is to take it like at least 210mg at a same drop.... One 70mg vyvanse is altered to dexamphetamine sulphate, 39

Vyvanse cant be used like those other adhd stimulants, to kick in faster even if you would take it intravenously. But it can be open the capsule and add to something in the morning... Some drink. Only way that i can think of using it wrong, is to take it like at least 210mg at a same drop.... One 70mg vyvanse is altered to dexamphetamine sulphate, 39
What would emptying the contents of the capsule into a drink do?

I know you asked this ages ago, but the whole point of vyvanse is that it is far less 'jittery' and recreational because it does take so much longer to get going.

If that's really problematic, maybe you could set an alarm and take it 2 hours before you plan to wake up on those days that it's really critical for you to be going 100% right from the start?

For me personally, I can 'feel' it kicking in within 30 minutes, and getting pretty strong after 1.5 hours. Taking on an empty stomach will help slightly.

What would emptying the contents of the capsule into a drink do?
At least it doesnt start to kick in More faster...It has done it that so it can be the capsule empty to like porridge or something if your Child or you cant swallow the pill.... And said wrong that 70mg vyvanse is altered to dexamphetamine sulphate 39 but 20.8mg....