• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

is there a way recover methamphetamine from urine?

answer: it sould be obvious to anyone skilled in the art, although some fraction of amphetmaines are hydroxylated.oxidised/destroyed, so its not worth your time to refine piss

What you search? I want to see that list!

Go to google, type in this: site:bluelight.org extracting methampetamine from urine

This will keep your search results exclusively to bluelight.

friends-

meth leaves the body in the urine. anybody know of a way to extract it cleanly?

friends-

What's up freaks, educated rant approaching! Easy answer is that it would be a Waste of materials and self-dignity to treat speed-freak pee like a chemical extraction.

My first and only urine AMPs "recovery" was a couple hours ago. I had heard/read several stories over the past few years about ingesting/extracting Methlyamphetamine from ones own urine (God I hope not someone elses) ranging from comedians to tweakers to undergrads. I havent fucked with meth more than 5 ~3day 'episodes' since like 2018 but Adderall has remained my favorite drug up to today.
Tweaked or not it's hilarious and interesting, let's improve the search without expliciting ourselves to Google :)

I had noticed shiny specks in my pee while using the toilet about 8-12 hours when I get on Addy again. I generally sniff up between 50 and 70mg in 24 hrs. Peeing in a bottle would leave a haze or even a precipitate in the morning, but i assumed it was from dehydration not active drugs.
This time, after flushing the mess, orange grains covered the walls, almost the exact same color as my addies. I dried the bottle, scraped it up and railed the slightly-dark orange line. It oddly wasn't offputting or even unfamiliar, and just felt like a bump around half it's apparent size (I Did Not bother weighing this shit)
I checked my urine pH and it was around 6. There's an article about meth psychosis and its metabolites in acid vs alkaline urine. It reports acidic speed piss contained 67-73% unchanged meth, some amp, and like hippuric acid, while alkaline piss yielded meth hydroxymetabolites around like 30%. The acid pissers came out of psychosis more often and ~1 day earlier than alkalines.

In a nutshell, 3 reasons say its possible: Acidic urine conditions dont process AMPs, just excretes. We tend to excrete 50% of a drug within 18 hours of ingestion, with AMPs so bingeable lots get flushed out fast. AMPs cause wicked dehydration and turn off the urge to réhydrate, concentrating piss AMPs further more.

Possible, 100%. Assuming urine is acidic, might even yield a decent lil pooky.
But isn't the solvent, time, and social standing you'd sacrifice for a full-on extraction yield worth way more than foul drugs and piss? Think wisely... LOL

Last edited:
friends-

friends-

What's up freaks, educated rant approaching! Easy answer is that it would be a Waste of materials and self-dignity to treat speed-freak pee like a chemical extraction

My first and only urine AMPs "recovery" was a couple hours ago. I had heard/read several stories over the past few years about ingesting/extracting Methlyamphetamine from ones own urine (God I hope not someone elses) ranging from comedians to tweakers to undergrads. I havent fucked with meth more than 5 ~3day 'episodes' since like 2018 but Adderall has remained my favorite drug up to today.
Tweaked or not it's hilarious and interesting, let's improve the search without expliciting ourselves to Google :)

I had noticed shiny specks in my pee while using the toilet about 8-12 hours when I get on Addy again. I generally sniff up between 50 and 70mg in 24 hrs. Peeing in a bottle would leave a haze or even a precipitate in the morning, but i assumed it was from dehydration not active drugs.
This time, after flushing it away, orange grains covered the walls the exact same color as Addy. Long story short, scraped it up and tried a line. It wasn't even foul smelling, and just felt like a bump half it's size.
I checked my urine pH and it was around 6. There's an article about meth psychosis and its metabolites in acid vs alkaline urine. It reports acidic speed piss contained 67-73% unchanged meth, some amp, and like hippuric acid, while alkaline piss yielded meth hydroxymetabolites around like 30%. The acid pissers came out of psychosis more often and ~1 day earlier than alkalines.

In a nutshell, 3 reasons say its possible: Acidic urine conditions dont process AMPs, just excretes. We tend to excrete 50% of a drug within 18 hours of ingestion, with AMPs so bingeable lots get flushed out fast. AMPs cause wicked dehydration and turn off the urge to réhydrate.

Possible, 100%.
But isn't the solvent you'd need for a décent extraction yield worth way more than foul drugs and piss? Think wisely... LOL

friends-

Upto 54% of meth is excreted unchanged in urine. As noticed in gay sex clubs.... If a sub drinks the urine of a meth user, he would be up for many hours, get horny, and experience increased heart rate and all the other effects of meth.

I can't remember where I saw it but some women's family had to do an intervention on her as she'd inject meth and wait till she pissed it out and drink it, she preferred the meth piss, I think it was a programme but I might of read it

For those, idk, crazy, desperate enough or whatever to drink piss to recycle whatever drug. Well, that just ain't healthy. No matter some folks are convinced that drinking urine is healthy, it ain't! Well like with many ancient practices that cure something, it sure works for something (and surely way worse than next best remedy) but so does drinking mercury to cure constipation. It might come as a huge surprise to those people but we piss and shit out all kind of stuff that's meant to exit our bodies. So better leave drinking urine for time you get stranded far away from drinkable water or whatever. So rather skip practice that in essence helps you achieve higher concentrates of harmful stuff in your body.