• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is there a name for what I'm about to describe in the post, regarding sub + benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Lately, I've been taking 3/4 less of my benzo scripts than usual and doing fine, I noticed that when I will take the whole 30mg of valium and 12mg of bromazepam a day and the optional 30mg of restoril at night for the insomnia Dx'd as the disease I got going when I was 6 or 7, and smoke a bowl of that Bruce Banner indica dominant green as Hulk is, rarely ever seen dank that didn't have orange/red hairs, well 'll finally catch a nod from the suboxone and the benzos and as soon as I think oh yeah, I'm getting the random and rare suboxone nod, which is hardly different from a real nod, my brain will jolt up and I will be still pretty high but nod will be kind of denied and taking more benzos is not a solution, it doesn't help, plus I don't want to do it.

So what the hell is this "denied-nod", is the naloxone that accumulates in the body (or maybe you excrete it too fast for that to happen, which I think is the case). It's pain in the ass, I feel good but sometimes I just want lights out after working 14 hours.

I figured I should reply to you just for closure, I'm done with Suboxone since early october 2018, my ORT doc transferred me to the pain clinic, after proving my ass off about my chronic pain issue and how I can use opioids responsibly without taking them to get high and ever increase my dose. I've been on generic oxycontin 60mg (Oxycodone-CR 60mg) every 12 hours after a week of hell where I was taking nothing because of the suboxone still in my blood, but now I have monthly appointments at the pain clinic and get a month's worth of those generic oxycontins, they're not free but cheaper than the OxyNeo shit, and I don't even chew them and I could, they're exactly like the old ones in that aspect, at least that generic brand, out of 6-7 companies making them, one made it hard to chew if possible at all. I had headaches until late January that I blame on the physical and mental fuckery the glue that is bupe did to my mu receptors for 5 years 1/2, the long term damage of bupe at non-painkiller doses (meaning high doses higher than 0.4mg) is starting to show up, mandatory blood tests for liver enzymes are done with everyone on suboxone every 6 months now and it really should only be used 3 months max, not as indefinite maintenance, but my doctor was new to this, we never got subutex in canada, so the thing was brand new, only had been around for a year when I started taking it in summer 2013....had to take a bunch of tylenol+aspirin+caffeine to get rid of the headaches then get rid of the caffeine habit, which was harder than I thought!

But I'm relatively fine right now, my only problems are like they were before 2010, the external world going exponentially crazier because its ruled by crazy discordians and religious zealots.

Thanks for asking.

Glad you're doing okay TRO, I'm going to put this thread to bed and add some closure to your reply with closure.

closed

I understand that you're on a quest for knowledge and everything. I hate to rain on that parade, but OP, please try to familiarize yourself with our forum guidelines, because we really only like to field content that deals directly with Harm Reduction and the practical application of its principles. This doesn't mean that curiosities like this are worthless or unwanted, it's just not exactly what we are supposed to be dedicating our time to. From reading your post, it seems to me that you're situation doesn't really concern your immediate safety and you just want to have answers for personal reasons.

Am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.