• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is there a lie you would like to come "clean" about? Nows your chance!

deleteit420

Greenlighter
Hello!

First off let me begin by saying thank you for taking sometime to read this post and hopefully you can help me out! I am pursuing something that interests me a lot and would like for you to participate if you'd like. So long story short I've been trying to find my purpose or direction in this world and have been doing some self exploration. I recently celebrated my 90th day clean from my heroin and meth addiction. So to replace my old habit with something new, I have started learning new habits. Well one of the new habits I have started incorporating is meditation and trying to communicate with my inner soul/self. Well I believe I have the message I wanted to receive.

I have a passion to help others because when I can bring happiness to someone else it creates happiness for me. Well what I would like to do is write an eBook about lies that drug addicts have said before to obtain their fix or whatever they desired at the time. I want to include others stories and lies other than my own, so the story has a look into different addicts sharing the same disease. It's possibly away for some addicts to finally come clean about a lie they have said in the past. Not only is this away for addicts to get rid of some guilt they've been holding onto but for readers it might change their views on people with addictions.

I hope for this story to be raw material and anything allowed. This will make the story interesting and also show the way a addict goes above and behind to continue their addiction. So what I am asking is if you have a story you want to share about your experience or maybe of someone you now and would like to come "clean" about a lie or something you did but you weren't confident in telling anyone now is your chance! You can write about absolutely anything that you've encountered on your journey with addiction. This is a chance for people who don't know anything about addiction to see the world as we do, and maybe prevent someone from stepping onto this path we all are on.

If I get enough feedback from people in order to write this eBook, I will post a link for you all to have a chance to read it. One last thing I would like to add is if you wish for your story to be written as anonymous just include that at the end of your post. The way I want to structure this story is if it's a bunch of letters. So I would like to include a name or something for each story. It doesn't have to be your real name or your full name or you can use a screen name or whatever you want as your signature. Just include it at the end of your post or like I said you can stay anonymous. I hope by doing this maybe I can help other addicts like myself come "clean" about something they've done in the past. Not only is it away to fight this disease head on, but this eBook will be a chance to apologize because who we are during our addiction is not who we truly are. We are under the control of the disease and for some it's an easy thing to destroy for other's it's not. Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me!

Peace.Love.Unity.Respect
Randy

I one time lied to myself that I can cook if I put effort into it. The skeletons are just all out of the closet now.

Hello!

First off let me begin by saying thank you for taking sometime to read this post and hopefully you can help me out! I am pursuing something that interests me a lot and would like for you to participate if you'd like. So long story short I've been trying to find my purpose or direction in this world and have been doing some self exploration. I recently celebrated my 90th day clean from my heroin and meth addiction. So to replace my old habit with something new, I have started learning new habits. Well one of the new habits I have started incorporating is meditation and trying to communicate with my inner soul/self. Well I believe I have the message I wanted to receive.

I have a passion to help others because when I can bring happiness to someone else it creates happiness for me. Well what I would like to do is write an eBook about lies that drug addicts have said before to obtain their fix or whatever they desired at the time. I want to include others stories and lies other than my own, so the story has a look into different addicts sharing the same disease. It's possibly away for some addicts to finally come clean about a lie they have said in the past. Not only is this away for addicts to get rid of some guilt they've been holding onto but for readers it might change their views on people with addictions.

I hope for this story to be raw material and anything allowed. This will make the story interesting and also show the way a addict goes above and behind to continue their addiction. So what I am asking is if you have a story you want to share about your experience or maybe of someone you now and would like to come "clean" about a lie or something you did but you weren't confident in telling anyone now is your chance! You can write about absolutely anything that you've encountered on your journey with addiction. This is a chance for people who don't know anything about addiction to see the world as we do, and maybe prevent someone from stepping onto this path we all are on.

If I get enough feedback from people in order to write this eBook, I will post a link for you all to have a chance to read it. One last thing I would like to add is if you wish for your story to be written as anonymous just include that at the end of your post. The way I want to structure this story is if it's a bunch of letters. So I would like to include a name or something for each story. It doesn't have to be your real name or your full name or you can use a screen name or whatever you want as your signature. Just include it at the end of your post or like I said you can stay anonymous. I hope by doing this maybe I can help other addicts like myself come "clean" about something they've done in the past. Not only is it away to fight this disease head on, but this eBook will be a chance to apologize because who we are during our addiction is not who we truly are. We are under the control of the disease and for some it's an easy thing to destroy for other's it's not. Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me!

Peace.Love.Unity.Respect
Randy

Oy, OP

Usually when posting something like this, OP would go first then others follow. Fair and correct?