• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is there a controlled way to inhale solvents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicDude

Ex-Bluelighter
Have any scientists looked into making solvents easier on you, such as tweaking the chemicals to hit you slower and maybe have less unhealthy harm on the body, because inhalants are a unique high for me and I just think for harm reduction sake there is a way to do it safer that should be looked into so i can practice it myself...

No...but only because they don't give a fuck and there is no money in it. Also, with the way you worded it, it sounds like you know absolutely nothing about chemistry so maybe you could learn some and synthesize some new molecules for us.

can't you just be happy w/ nitrous and spare yourself definite bodily damage and more than possible death?
I mean what's wrong w/ nitrous?

can't you just be happy w/ nitrous and spare yourself definite bodily damage and more than possible death?
This exactly..also there are much safer drugs that will mimic the high...just harder to come by.

QFT
(Most) solvents are just incredibly dangerous and can lead to brain damage or in the worst case could kill you.
There are other OTC drugs, like nitrous oxide, that are way safer (if you use nitrous oxide quite a bit don't forget to supplement vit. b12)

Solvents really should just be avoided altogether. Like Kleiner said, there are some "inhalants" that are relatively safe like Nitrous Oxide (completely safe) but when you start speaking more broadly and include things like Gasoline, Glue and Paint Thinner, there's not going to be a safe way to ingest them. They are just very dangerous and poisonous by nature. Inhalants really take the cake in a lot of ways in terms of relative danger and damage done.

Industrial glue and solvents are a common choice for poor folk in the developing world and to give them credit, they're for the most part unaware of how terribly harmful these things are for them. A lot of them end up mentally handicapped and otherwise just wrecked.

Inhalants, for these reasons are not things that we can in any way condone here on BL. In the name of Harm Reduction, they are just too dangerous.

Have any scientists looked into making solvents easier on you, such as tweaking the chemicals to hit you slower and maybe have less unhealthy harm on the body, because inhalants are a unique high for me and I just think for harm reduction sake there is a way to do it safer that should be looked into so i can practice it myself...
Probably not, and they won't, simply for the fact that theyre not intended to be ingested in the first place. I agree with everyone above, stick to N2O!

- Hopeless 7nos

Solvents really should just be avoided altogether. Like Kleiner said, there are some "inhalants" that are relatively safe like Nitrous Oxide (completely safe) but when you start speaking more broadly and include things like Gasoline, Glue and Paint Thinner, there's not going to be a safe way to ingest them. They are just very dangerous and poisonous by nature. Inhalants really take the cake in a lot of ways in terms of relative danger and damage done. Industrial glue and solvents are a common choice for poor folk in the developing world and to give them credit, they're for the most part unaware of how terribly harmful these things are for them. A lot of them end up mentally handicapped and otherwise just wrecked. Inhalants, for these reasons are not things that we can in any way condone here on BL. In the name of Harm Reduction, they are just too dangerous.
this exactly . please dont use inhalants besides n20 . i use to huff gas straight out the can at age 14 once or twice every 2 weeks when i couldn't find any weed and dint no where to get any real drugs at that age. i am now 21 havent dont it in 6 years i still suffer tremendous psychological and cognitive difficultys to this day. i can honestly say it is the one stupidest thing i have ever done.

QFT
(Most) solvents are just incredibly dangerous and can lead to brain damage or in the worst case could kill you.
There are other OTC drugs, like nitrous oxide, that are way safer (if you use nitrous oxide quite a bit don't forget to supplement vit. b12)

this is one of the main answers. Besides nitrous, I cannot think of one solvent, I mean any that are safe. That includes poppers for any of you that are into that. Don't do any inhalants. They can kill just doing them once. Thread is answered and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.