• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is There a Concise, Accurate List of Legal Designer Drugs Available?

Gloomp

Bluelighter
My only two experiences were with JWH-18 and 2cb. I love the crafty chemists who keep out the Government from our bodies, one slight change in a molecule at a time. The unsung hero's!

JWH and 2cb are both not legal. Perhaps I should have contextualized that this was a while ago when I did them — when they were legal.

Dude I wish we could just cut out the middle man and have a recreational drug store lol

Natural drugs (cannabis, mushrooms), synthetic classics (amp/mdma/ket) some of the more novel synthetics (designer drugs)

And hopefully it could all be somewhat reasonably tested for purity and adulterants and dispensed in small personal use amounts dosed appropriately

Uh basically regulate most (if not all) drugs like alcohol. Adults are capable of learning and developing new patterns with new instruments and tools in their environments. Drugs are no different.

Psychonaut.com is a good resource, ive probably read the entire site content (at least as far as compounds are concerned).

There is no way to have a concise list... there are a HUGE number.

And legality varied between countries and as time presses on. What is legal today might be declared illegal tomorrow.

The best option for determining what drugs are and are not legal is by knowing the law in your country. In some jurisdictions even if you have a legal chemical, if you sell or give it to someone just claiming it is a narcotic/drug or has an effect like one (it could be sugar for all the law cares) it is considered a crime just like selling a drug.

Pretty much all of Gaffy's compounds. Just need to find the right chemist ;)

I'm drunk

And legality varied between countries and as time presses on. What is legal today might be declared illegal tomorrow.

The best option for determining what drugs are and are not legal is by knowing the law in your country. In some jurisdictions even if you have a legal chemical, if you sell or give it to someone just claiming it is a narcotic/drug or has an effect like one (it could be sugar for all the law cares) it is considered a crime just like selling a drug.
Just put it in apple juice or alcohol, you'll claim it has an effect whrn administred without being illegal. Adding vitamin C as a cut can be good also, trace it back to myprotein ^^