• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is their a link amongst fellow psychonauts ??

anonywolf

Greenlighter
first of i just like to say hi everyone :D

now my question might sound weird etc but i was wondering if anyone might of come across some other people that have done or do psychedelics on a random purely by accident ?

reason for my question is that on one occasion me and a fellow psychonaut was stood talking and we was approached by someone who was wondering around on a trip, as we was talking to them they said that they was " looking for certain people " of course me and friend was understanding and had interesting conversation.

we thought nothing much of it since he was on a trip but found it interesting what was said then on the 2nd occasion me and the person who i was with the first time was sat in cafe and 2 people sat facing us who it turned out after introductions was travelers/backpackers and again they do psychedelics.

I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this ??? if so do you think there is something that changes in our vibes etc that makes fellow psychonauts stand out to each other ??

thanks in advance for any feedback

peace

What you call vibes just seem like countless non-verbal cues or things about your appearance, intuition is what you use to get a gut feeling for putting all those signals together.

So no I don't think it's anything telepathic sounding like a 'link', just a type of radar people have for certain types of people. But you have that with many other lifestyle / personality / etc types, I'm positive: for many reasons, some easier to explain than others... you end up meeting certain types of people more than others. One of the things is probably a combination of selective perception plus having a 'click'.

thanks for the reply

of course its down to situations etc that determine the likely hood of meeting others but just was wanting to know how common the random meetings are or any one else s take on it

generally I think that there are two kinds of people who use psychedelic hallucinogens:

1) those who do such drugs as a kind of "one off" experience, and will later say "yeah I did [acid/shrooms/whatever], it was wild bro!"

and

2) those who take a liking to psychedelic drugs and do them over and over. Generally I feel like people in category 2 have some things in common, at least in that they share a mutual appreciation for psychedelic drugs. I like psychedelic drugs a lot but honestly a lot of the people who also enjoy them kind of irritate me...

Sometimes I can spot out fellow enthusiasts, though. White people with dreadlocks seem to often like to do psychedelic drugs.

Drug use is more common than a lot of people believe. You've probably met even more people who use psychedelics, but didn't even realize it because it never came up.

i recently met a guy at work who uses psychedelics and he told me he knew i was a psychonaut the moment he saw me and i dont have dreads or any visible giveaways so who knows?

Personal questions in PMs please.. Yeah sorry you still have greenlighter status, but still. Reach 50 posts..

Sometimes I can spot out fellow enthusiasts, though. White people with dreadlocks seem to often like to do psychedelic drugs.

Points for honesty :D

You can just tell that some people do drugs. If you are wearing a Sphongle or Grateful Dead shirt, have dreads, look like a hipster, or anything similar I keep a closer eye on you. I have an older friend at work. Between the kind eyes of an old hippie and goatee, and the "yahh mannns" and other verbal expressions, you can just tell he has blazed many a doobie in his life, and probably done psychs.

i recently met a guy at work who uses psychedelics and he told me he knew i was a psychonaut the moment he saw me and i dont have dreads or any visible giveaways so who knows?

No cues that you recognize. Maybe ask him how he knew?

Last edited: