• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is the MDMA thread gone or am i too fucked to find it?

You can find clear MDMA from safrole too. Most the stuff I use is nearly clear or clear with a tiny safrole smell. Although EU and US are very different in that regard, US having much more safrole derived MD.

I do occasionally get sandy stuff too, and no complaints there either. Essentially I let my nose do the talking these days, if it smells of safrole I buy.

-GC

Alot of the clear/shardy shit seems to be the lack lustre stuff.

Alot of the clear/shardy shit seems to be the lack lustre stuff.

Are you EU?

I’ve encountered the lackluster only like 2-3 times in my life. Usually it’s as you describe but no safrole smell and the taste is off. Tests legit but my tastebuds don’t lie.

-GC

Are you EU?

I’ve encountered the lackluster only like 2-3 times in my life. Usually it’s as you describe but no safrole smell and the taste is off. Tests legit but my tastebuds don’t lie.

-GC

UK I think.

I love the crystal clear stuff; MDMA does just seems to work for me though, whatever which way.

I can relate though, because racemic ketamine vs s-isomer is just night and day.

UK I think.

I love the crystal clear stuff; MDMA does just seems to work for me though, whatever which way.

I can relate though, because racemic ketamine vs s-isomer is just night and day.

Which do you prefer racemic or S-K?

-GC

Which do you prefer racemic or S-K?

-GC

Racemic, always. I like S ket, but racemic is king. I get zero visuals on s ket, no matter how much I do. Old school Indian racemic? I'm like a fucking dreamweaver sliding down corridors and flying over beautiful HD yet greyscale valleys and shit. LOVE racemic. Like S ket.

Racemic, always. I like S ket, but racemic is king. I get zero visuals on s ket, no matter how much I do. Old school Indian racemic? I'm like a fucking dreamweaver sliding down corridors and flying over beautiful HD yet greyscale valleys and shit. LOVE racemic. Like S ket.
Dam how can I get some of this 😳🤪

Dam how can I get some of this 😳🤪

I'm not going to help I'm afraid, other than to tell you which ket to look out for - it rarely pops up

many people confuse racemic/s ket, for starters. Often racemic will be marketted as Indican/oldschool/racemic. It contains the smallest of needlepoint shards. Sadly was replaced, amostly entirely, with S ket in 2010-2012 or so.

It's rare, but it's out there.

You can find clear MDMA from safrole too. Most the stuff I use is nearly clear or clear with a tiny safrole smell. Although EU and US are very different in that regard, US having much more safrole derived MD.

I do occasionally get sandy stuff too, and no complaints there either. Essentially I let my nose do the talking these days, if it smells of safrole I buy.

-GC

Agreed. Surely anybody could remove safrole colouring/impurities using a basic wash, or a more complex one. That bit definitely doesn't stand up for me. Got cola? Wash it! Still Safrole? Maybe!

Can't we use AI to finally figure this out, or something.

I think the key is so long as it has that safrole/aniseed type smell. Alot of the shit stuff the past few years was almost like damp crystals and smelt of acetone. In my opinion it was not MDMA. Although I never had any personally to send to Wedinos for testing.