• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is The Future Determinate Or Indeterminate?

its all determinate the past present and future has already happened we are only bound to our time mode consciousness cause of our physical bodys in reality there is truly no time.

In my opinion, it's all determinate. Everything you do is already set and was long before you were even born, you're just living it.

But it also doesn't matter. Because the illusion of free will is more than enough. It doesn't matter because you can't see what the determined future is. So it may as well be and you may as well live as if it weren't predetermined. Because it might as well not be for all practical purposes.

In my opinion, it's all determinate. Everything you do is already set and was long before you were even born, you're just living it.

But it also doesn't matter. Because the illusion of free will is more than enough. It doesn't matter because you can't see what the determined future is. So it may as well be and you may as well live as if it weren't predetermined. Because it might as well not be for all practical purposes.
there a few methods were people can see their own determinate future but be totally helpless to change it. I.E dmt or fucking 5 + tabs of LSD.

Mathematically it all follows the trajectory of that initial explosion where a tiny ball of infinite mass couldn't handle the pressure apparently and exploded. Where'd the ball come from though 🤔

Mathematically it all follows the trajectory of that initial explosion where a tiny ball of infinite mass couldn't handle the pressure apparently and exploded. Where'd the ball come from though 🤔
from nothingness space did not exist at the singularity. Where did that nothingness come from well it came from the awareness that has no bounds or limits is eternal and the origin of all it can never be understood sinces its beyond understanding it just is. its the origin but has no origin itself it is transcendent a paradox that is impossible to understand

Depends on how much further ya'll are prepared to go in order to test Vladimir Vladimirovich's patience! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll be able to answer your question after 16 June 2021.

There's theory about the universe getting smaller than bigger, staring at the sky and you look at the past right, cause of the time the light takes to travel, so by assuming the universe was in expansion due to the distance they could reach, scientists were in fact talking about the past... If i could take a guess, there's some point where the universe felt threatned, probably with the apparition of life on earth, and so the machine is on is way to disapear, like a cancerous cell's neutron or whatever

The future is set based on our present thoughts and actions and you actually can find out what that future is without drugs.

But if we change our thoughts and actions then our future will change and it will be different. But people are too stuck in deterministic behaviors and routine so it appears as though the future is set.

But the truth is that the future runs in potential paths. There can be a great many of these paths and there are usually like 3 or 4 that are more likely to happen. But if a person is resistant to change and does not have self awareness and lives in a state of powerlessness then they will usually live out one single reality which makes it easier for a “psychic” to predict it and tell them what their future holds.

People who are self aware and produce novelty in their lives are the people who’s futures are constantly changing. One day it can be set in stone but the next day it can be something different. It is not one or the other.

Interestingly enough, it is your own beliefs about the subject that determines whether or not your future is predetermined or not. A result of not knowing your own power and ability to control the universe.

Some things are fixed and some aren't. I can only guess at what determines which is which, but I have some ideas.

I've had visions of the future that came true no matter what I did, and I've had other visions that I was able to change. Again, I can only guess why things go one way or the other.

I keep a dream journal and every dream I have about the future I write down. I know they're future dreams because they have a certain energy signature to them. It's like a memory you haven't lived yet. A memory of the future. You are remembering something your physical body hasn't experienced yet. You can explore the future memory just like a past memory, but it has limits because it lacks experiential understanding. You don't understand the memory like you would a past memory. You haven't "been there" yet, even though you're remembering it like you were there.

I've had dreams come true years later. It's weird because the dream could be about something utterly trivial. A recent example was me getting into the car of an old woman who was driving me to a supermarket. In the original dream I didn't recognize the woman or the place I was in. I had this dream in 2018 while I was so doped up on morphine I could barely stay awake. I woke up wondering what the hell that was about because it seemed so incredibly mundane and I wondered how my mind generated these unknown images.

Just a month ago, that scene played out. It was my bf's mother, a bf (and his mother) who I never met yet, in a place I had never lived yet. I went to her house to pickup some mail and she offered to drive me to the grocery store where I was headed next, because she needed to go there herself anyway. Same car, same woman, same scene, all of it. It felt almost like a deja vu, except not quite... which made me suspect that it was actually a dream. Sure enough, when I did a word search of my journal for "grocery store", I found the entry. In the dream, I couldn't understand any of it. I had to live my way into that moment in order to understand it.

Seeing the future is not all it's cracked up to be. Most of the time it's utterly useless... like, why bother seeing this? But that question is irrelevant because it's like saying why have a memory of the past? Or why see what I'm seeing now in the present? Why is irrelevant. It's just nature. As the Oracle said in The Matrix, "you can't understand a choice you haven't made yet." The future is almost always out of context, unless you get one of those very rare crystal clear prophecy type visions where it's spelled out for you. In those cases, it's almost like a warning that you're meant to fully understand so that you do something about it. But a warning from whom? Or what? Other times, it's an image outside of time that has no apparent context, and you have no idea wtf to do with it, and in fact there's nothing to do about it... and when you eventually live your way into it as the future aligns with the present, you realize it was pointless.

I don't know how all this works... but time is clearly not just linear. It's non-linear as well. Wind blows. Rain falls. Sun shines. Time and memory sometimes do these weird things. It may have no purpose at all.

So we make informed decisions based on our knowledge.. which is the amount of information we understand..

So if we were to know EVERYTHING we would then therefore be free to truly make an unbiased decision.