• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is the C-Cell Vape Pen the best for Concentrates?

Echotango

Bluelighter
I plan to use stuff like Shatter and things in a half gram chamber C-Cell Vape Pen. I was told by the guy in the Live Chat that the C-Cell Vape Pen is by far the most superior on the Market when it comes to Vaporizing Concentrates is that true?

I've never heard of the C-Cell but if it's anything like the Yocan Evolve Plus XL then you're gonna be satisfied (NSFW for size):

NSFW:
Review-Yocan-Evolve-Plus-XL-VS-Yocan-Evolve-Plus-002.jpg

yocan-evolve-plus-xl-wax-concentrate-coil-replacement-1.jpg

Thanks for the reply and information... how can I make a solution out of Concentrates specifically Shatter and similar things, To Vape in the C-Cell Vape Pen?

Last edited:
I've seen a bunch of recipes posted here and on Reddit (the search engine should pull them up with no problem), but I think the easiest way would be to google a product called "wax liquidizer."

You just add the liquidizer to your concentrate, let it mix together and you're good to go.

Concentrates I assume you mean the ( cbd oil ) old stoner that's not up todate wants back the buzz but oils I have learned does not have it ??? So this vape thing is smoking without the smell ??????????

Will this "Wax Liquidizer allow Me to turn for Example: I just bought a Gram of Strawberry Cough Kief can I make some Vape Pen Liquid out of this or is it only for Shatter/Waxes and just Concentrates Specifically? That and it would really help to know how much a good amount in weight of 1ML of Vape Pen Liquid to use Shatter in for a strong but not WAY to strong for just one puff type of thing lol average strength if there is a thing for Oils in Vape Pens. I also am wondering if this wax Liquidizer works as good as it says it does or the way it says it does by turning it into a vapable Liquid in only a small Amount of Minutes.

Yes, it works as described. It's used for concentrates-- it might work with kief, but I doubt that it would be very effective.

Wax Liquidizer said:
  1. Add 2ml of Wax Liquidizer and 1 gram of your favorite concentrate to a microwave-safe container.
  2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds, then stir to obtain an even, smooth consistency.
  3. Draw the beautifully-infused vape oil into the measuring syringe, add to your portable vaporizer and enjoy!

I was hitting an oil concentrate from a vape pen for the first time ever last week. WTF dude HOW HIGH?!

Edit: I've been higher ripping bongs of straight herb in retrospect.

Double edit: Good ol' spliffarooskis have had me more stoned than bongs even before.

I was hitting an oil concentrate from a vape pen for the first time ever last week. WTF dude HOW HIGH?!

Edit: I've been higher ripping bongs of straight herb in retrospect.

Double edit: Good ol' spliffarooskis have had me more stoned than bongs even before.

How much Shatter should I put in 1ML since 1 Gram of Shatter in 2ML seems like a lot. Does it need to be heated in the Microwave like you do it or can it be used readily cool?