• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is taking mirtazipine for amp comedown going to be toxic like meth or mdma/speed mix?

niwkkie

Greenlighter
I remember reading that meth is toxic because it releases serotonin and dopamine at the same time. and reading similar about mdma combined with dopamine releasers and or in high doses.

Normal amp is said not to be very toxic at moderate doses but would the above apply if using mirtazipine for sleep on the comedown since it is a serotonin releasing agent?

I figured mirtazipine is a safer alternative than the physical addiction risk of benzoes and I despise the 1st gen anti histamines. I would plan to dose low enough not to need it but it would be good to know you have it there if required.

I use it from time to time for landing gear. I'm very sensitive to it, and a quarter of a 7.5mg pill puts me into a coma. There is usually a little bit of a hangover or fog the next day.

Anyway to address your main question, I believe it barely has any serotonergic effect at all at the lower doses, say 15mg or below. It primarily functions as an antihistamine at those doses.

I think you're pretty safe with this one.

I use it from time to time for landing gear. I'm very sensitive to it, and a quarter of a 7.5mg pill puts me into a coma. There is usually a little bit of a hangover or fog the next day.

Anyway to address your main question, I believe it barely has any serotonergic effect at all at the lower doses, say 15mg or below. It primarily functions as an antihistamine at those doses.

I think you're pretty safe with this one.

Hi, I have never tried it so far.

It doesn't have that delerium inducing effect that other antihistamine drugs do does it such as dyphenhydramine and promethazine cos I fucking hate that feeling. Serotonin itself is also very sedating imo and that is a lovely warm sedation unlike antihistamine dirty dehydrated yucky feeling.