• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is taking AL LAD before work a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxritual

Greenlighter
When my fiancé gets home from work, we're both going to take 2 tabs each of AL LAD. By the time I get to work, it should be 5-6 hours in. I work fast food, always on register. Has anyone else done this before? I just want to make sure nothing bad will happen while I'm at work. My fiancé has done it before, and he was quite disoriented, but nobody suspected anything.

This is an extrordinarly dumb idea!
You most likely aren't going to perform well at work, co-workers and probably your boss are going to look at you and most likely be able to tell that your on drugs (acid eyes).
And you might get fired... Is any of that potentially worth it when you could just drop Al-Lad on your day off???
This is literally the definition of irresponsible behaviour.

I agree 100% 8o

This is an extrordinarly dumb idea!
You most likely aren't going to perform well at work, co-workers and probably your boss are going to look at you and most likely be able to tell that your on drugs (acid eyes).
And you might get fired... Is any of that potentially worth it when you could just drop Al-Lad on your day off???
This is literally the definition of irresponsible behaviour.

No, it's a terrible idea. Unless you want to make a mess and probably get yourself sacked.

This thread offers no HR value besides the sentiment: do not take psychedelics and expect to function acceptably at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.