• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is synthetic cannabis a thing anymore?

Cwest

Bluelighter
With the rapid popularity of delta 8 and other cannabinoid products, as well as synthetic cannabinoids now being sold in fake carts, is anywhere still selling synthetic cannabis blends? just curious if they are still a thing anywhere.

Idk about in stores, but the compounds definitely exist on the RC market and "K2" is definitely still popularly used in certain areas of the country. It's inexplicably popular a county over from me. Don't know why.

You can probably still find it if you hang out among the most depraved subset of the tweaker population, like the real degenerates lol

In my homestate, it was around in headshops for a while, then the common formulation got banned from stores. After that, some people affiliated with the local methamphetamine scene would manufacture it locally on a small-scale, and the drugs were some really weird, frankenstein's monster shit...weird drugs, weird scene, would not recommend lol

That was like ten years ago though, I have no idea what things are like now.

Well people (kids) still die or get really hooked to “spice” from time to time in my country too so unfortunately it’s still around, but wtf is in it, idk.

What I wonder are there still any good noids? They are really one of most dangerous and addictive stuff ever but if you love weed, hard to not love super otherworldly strong fake weed I guess.
If there was still something similar to AB-FUBINACA or AM-2201 I wouldn’t mind having a bit of it, especially in case I need to pass drug test. AB-FUBINACA was like indica on steroids and AM-2201 produced almost NDE roller-coaster.

Fake weed ...fkn herbs sprayed with who knows what fkn chemicals.Its no wonder theres so many ppl with life issues...inhaling who knows what .Ppl even dying ffs.Profit before health and so many ppl thinking synthetics cannabis is good...the stupididty .

I don’t know anyone who thinks it’s good. Most of user in my country are too young to get real weed for whatever reason, availability or cost I guess. Last death happened when kids both it in smart shop. I’m not aware of any real black market atm but at some point it existed too.

I liked pure noids cuz of level of high you can get and how distinct different ones were. Tho after just a few weeks of extreme use I got intense, fucking intense WDs but they lasted just a day or so and normal weed worked just fine after that. I’m pretty sure I got WDs cuz I smoked amount that would be equivalent of, idk, maybe hundred(s) of grams of weed daily. I wouldn’t ever recommend it but when I got noids, they were still reasonably fine designed chems with which biggest issue was possibility of OD that isn’t there with weed.

It’s easy to judge, but I can totally see why noids might be a drug of choice for people who are dealt really bad cards and ended up homeless, at the bottom or whatever.

i occasionally see these synth cannabinoids appear in tests for thc carts purchased in the UK from online

I should rephrase my comment about stupidity....to clever and misleading advertising .Kinda remember many years ago ads in 'High Times'magazines of all places if memory serves me well.I could be mistaken ...anyone else ever see those ads in high times mags.

You mean full agonists as opposed to partial agonists? The legal stuff on the market today is all semi-synthetic, made from CBD originally. Many are present in cannabis in varying quantities although some are not. All these new, legal cannabinoids are tweaks on the THC molecule. I've not heard of a full agonist in the bunch.

You could make THC synthetically and it would not be any different than THC from the plant.

People calling these legal cannabinoids "synthetics" is irresponsible. There may be dangers, but so far there has been nothing like the convulsions, etc., the full agonists can cause. Someone could come across a full agonist and think there was no more danger to it than these new legal cannabiniods.

Yes except now it's a common street drug. People who smoke it won't use THC because the synthetics are so much more potent.

THC barely has an effect when you have a tolerance to the potent synthetics.

Im pretty plugged into the RC Scene and none of my vendors carry that stuff anymore, last time i saw the main vendor in China had 5F-MDMB-PICA im not 100% certain this was awhile ago. They dont even have a synthetic cannabinoid section on the website and they did for the longest time. None of my domestic vendors have them anymore either.

But they have to be available somewhere behind the scenes because its hugely popular in jails and prisons still, like top drug used. Ive tried one of the newer generation ones a single time and i didnt enjoy it at all. Ive seen some crazy shit go down with people taking too much in jail, like horrible blackouts and even seizures.

Back when the first ones came on the scene like JWH-018 and JWH-073 emerged i was into them heavy tho and found them very enjoyable. Tho i did develope breathing issues from poor smoking practice i used to just sprinkle it ontop of mullein and try and hold the lighter above it and inhale but i believe by me smoking the compound more so then vaporizing completely fucked my lungs up.

Think that if i did it in a Meth Pipe i wouldnt have developed the problems that still effect me to this day. If i could go back i would never have used them, but maybe if i was smarter about it i wouldnt feel the same way. At the peak i was using almost a gram of pure JWH-018 a week, vaping huge doses all day long. Anyway you look at it they are pretty dangerous drugs, with the accessibility of cheap Cannabis or Delta-8 and etc in the US i feel like it would be silly to still use them.

The first ones around were supposed to be much more safe. Scary ones came around once the first ones were banned. Something I never had experience with. Kinda wish I had tried the jwh series. What I've read about what came later ain't good.

As to the THC derivatives now, I've tried a few. They all seem to raise tolerance more than regular flower to various degrees. I don't mess with most of them anymore. The exceptions are the ∆9 gummies and THCa. I've been smoking THCa isolate infused into regs for a while now with good results.

Yeah I agree they feel more euphoric, a lot more intense, different once produce nice range of different effects etc. I just thought no one thinks they are good as good idea to get into them. Fact they mostly vanished from regular RC scene and in some countries mostly stayed as a drug used in big part only by hc addicts or uneducated users tells a lot.

If you count delta8 as synthetic OH YEA it's yuge right now. And for good reason, all my years of smoking high quality flower was great and I'm thankful for that time. But over the years not just myself, but dozens of fellow stoners felt our anxiety why high to blossom. So much so that many of us started either drinking or quit pot all together.

The buzz from delta8 especially mixed with CBD is hands down the best kind of high for high anxiety people. I never have had any issues with anxiety on delta8. It's not nearly as psychedelic as delta9.
Its like a heavy indica buzz, huge appetite , perfect sleep.

Ps

I don't smoke anything anymore, it's all tincher or gummies. And this is very important, know your vender!! There's a million shady companies that sell toxic delta8. I use one company, they use a third party testing to test for heavy medals, pesticides, and a whole lot of other byproducts or adulterants.

Until it is a regulated industry, you must not trust something you buy at a gas station to get high. But done correctly, it's a very useful product. And legal technically in all 50 states thanks to 2018 hemp bill.

Now some states have stupidity banned the product for whatever fear mongering hood they pull over the publics head.
Other states like Washington have made it a felony, think of that for a minute. Washington state , a pioneer in legal pot, criminalizing a cousin of marijuana. All because it was cutting into the profit of legal weed industry. That's so sad to me. You fight for years to legalize marijuana, overcoming adversity, and educating people on the potential to help people with weed. Only to kick delta8 down because it's cutting into your profit.

That's the same god dam tactics the big pharma companies used against you for decades. F..k you Washington state , we could have done great things together.

If you count delta8 as synthetic OH YEA it's yuge right now. And for good reason, all my years of smoking high quality flower was great and I'm thankful for that time. But over the years not just myself, but dozens of fellow stoners felt our anxiety why high to blossom. So much so that many of us started either drinking or quit pot all together.

The buzz from delta8 especially mixed with CBD is hands down the best kind of high for high anxiety people. I never have had any issues with anxiety on delta8. It's not nearly as psychedelic as delta9.
Its like a heavy indica buzz, huge appetite , perfect sleep.
That sounds really great as I prefer strong indicas but unfortunately it isn’t really available in Europe, at least it isn’t for me.

Where I'm from in the UK it's sold on the black market and is big in the jails. Its either sprayed on paper and called rice paper or sprayed on herbs like the legal blends which aren't a thing anymore I actually prefer spice to cannabis

I used to smoke K2 all the time back in 2014 and 2015. But then I stopped because it put me in the emergency room 4 times from freak outs. But 10 months or so ago I was in jail and they had synthetic cannabinoids sprayed onto paper and I smoke it again. But the high has always been crazy. God only knows what is in that shit