• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Is suboxone recreational

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi i got 3 suboxone 8mg tablets .
Is suboxone recreational without tolerance or ain't worth it ? I know its very potent and need like 1/16th of a dose . I wanted to try it for depression and knew some one who got them . But not going to mess with something like this so any advice or should i not try this ?

Greetings ,

Some people like it. I'd say it's definitely more recreational than kratom. But like kratom, the recreational effects sort of evaporate when used on a daily basis.

1/10th of a strip seems like it might a good dose. Some people respond differently though, I took a whole strip (in divided doses) the first time I tried it, despite not having any active tolerance to opioids, but I have a sort of permatolerance to opioids from past abuse years ago. Ended up making me pretty nauseated. Essentially I was chasing a high that never fully materialized. Tolerance grows very rapidly with buprenorphine, probably faster than any opioid I've encountered, where one day 8mg makes you nauseated and 16mg the next day doesn't.

Some people like it. I'd say it's definitely more recreational than kratom. But like kratom, the recreational effects sort of evaporate when used on a daily basis.

1/10th of a strip seems like it might a good dose. Some people respond differently though, I took a whole strip (in divided doses) the first time I tried it, despite not having any active tolerance to opioids, but I have a sort of permatolerance to opioids from past abuse years ago. Ended up making me pretty nauseated. Essentially I was chasing a high that never fully materialized. Tolerance grows very rapidly with buprenorphine, probably faster than any opioid I've encountered, where one day 8mg makes you nauseated and 16mg the next day doesn't.
I see thanks for the information . I hear even in very small tiny dosage you can still be very sick ? I am now taking kratom by the way so its not for now🤪 what would happen if some one with zero tolerance would take 1 full tablet , its trip to ER or what?

I see thanks for the information . I hear even in very small tiny dosage you can still be very sick ? I am now taking kratom by the way so its not for now🤪 what would happen if some one with zero tolerance would take 1 full tablet , its trip to ER or what?

Yeah you could get sick from small doses. If you are accustomed to decent doses of kratom the you should have some tolerance.

A full tablet (8mg) is unlikely to produce an ER worthy overdose in even a totally non-tolerant adult, so long as its not combined with benzos or large amounts of alcohol etc. But it will likely produce substantial vomiting if one isn't accustomed to opioids.

Yeah you'll feel like shit from that if you're only used to kratom. I would cut it into 4ths and use no more than 1/4. 2mg is the ideal dosage for someone not super tolerant becaue it saturates the receptors about at that dose and doesnt start to act as a weird inverse agonist or whatever the fuck it does at higher dosages. Though it's possble 2mg even might be a bit much and you should try half that to start. You can always add more.

Anyway, the whole thing is way more than you need or should take.

Sorry for asking this 100th time but for it to be recreational you should snort it right?bioavialability is alot higher when snorted i think