• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is speed any similar to coke? Is meth an option?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I am always tired until I smoke heroin. I want to switch to using stimulants some days, but Coca is very expensive and honestly not functional for me.

Is speed (amphetamine) similar to coke? Do you also feel a bit of euphoria? Or is it only alertness?

Is it possible to microdose meth so that I get only slight euphoria and just enough energy to go through my day but be able to sleep with my normal benzo dose?

Coke , good coke, is a better feel than a straight amphetamine stim. Problem is that coke is impure, cut commonly, so test it. Meth I think is often the mexican super meth. Which is very pure. Not that sure about meth tho, it's also cooked in a shake and bake method. So it's something that can be sourced from the US. Where coke only grows in South America.

Heroin is a cut too. I mean all drugs are stepped on. But the ones that are going legal, like weed, are becoming more reliably good.

I am always tired until I smoke heroin. I want to switch to using stimulants some days, but Coca is very expensive and honestly not functional for me.

Is speed (amphetamine) similar to coke? Do you also feel a bit of euphoria? Or is it only alertness?

Is it possible to microdose meth so that I get only slight euphoria and just enough energy to go through my day but be able to sleep with my normal benzo dose?
Coke for me makes me chatty excited gives me a bit of edgy energy goes well with drinking is fun to sniff but is expensive speed gives me more euphoria confidence feel like the best version of yourself music is great sex is great but has a more synthetic dirty feel to it and the comedowns are brutal and it's more of a commitment like you can't eat or sleep for up to 10 hours after your last dose and you end up all tweaked out the euphoria is gone but your still stimulated and you sweat loads so I prefer coke even though speed gives me a better high

Coke , good coke, is a better feel than a straight amphetamine stim. Problem is that coke is impure, cut commonly, so test it. Meth I think is often the mexican super meth. Which is very pure. Not that sure about meth tho, it's also cooked in a shake and bake method. So it's something that can be sourced from the US. Where coke only grows in South America.

Heroin is a cut too. I mean all drugs are stepped on. But the ones that are going legal, like weed, are becoming more reliably good.
Thanks but that s not what I asked

Coke for me makes me chatty excited gives me a bit of edgy energy goes well with drinking is fun to sniff but is expensive speed gives me more euphoria confidence feel like the best version of yourself music is great sex is great but has a more synthetic dirty feel to it and the comedowns are brutal and it's more of a commitment like you can't eat or sleep for up to 10 hours after your last dose and you end up all tweaked out the euphoria is gone but your still stimulated and you sweat loads so I prefer coke even though speed gives me a better high

Thank you so much. Is it possible that if I use a very small dose of amphetamine (so not recreational but let's say "medical") it could still help with my confidence and energy, but without the come down being so brutal?

I have noticed that if I snort only 1 line of coke instead of 7 that I usually do, the come down is much liter. But coke just makes me chatty and friendly, I want something to help me focus and do my work, not to have fun

Good Coke comparable with Amphetamine is more euphoria 'short term' but at the end good dl-Amphetamine stamps on good Coke like a sledge hammer. Its a creeper but way more powerful.

Yea what sort of amphetamine are we talking about I use to take amphetamine sulphate and it's quite hard to dose with it being cut to fuck but I always found if I did lnt take a high enough dose then I would be left agitated untill I reached a recreational dose then I felt calm but super high and focused but what I use to do is take a nice bomb in the morning and it would usually wear off by night time jus don't redose and keep benzos on hand

😁If that's a route you want to go down. Pharmaceutical morphine is easy to watch your dose. A crushed pill and small bumps.

Then amphetamines do the same. pharmacy and stuff. I'm just giving ions general warning. about impure crank.

There are similarities between all stims but there are big differences between amps and coke, Both make you talkative and give increased motivation, focus and make you clear minded, but with amps the purely stimulating effects are way more intense and last way, way longer...

Amps also produce a lot more negative typical negative side effects much more intense, like insomnia and this leads to severe sleep deprivation, with Meth these things are even more extreme...

Speed also eats away your energy reserves and makes you less able to drink and eat, also speed van cause various infections in troat and with men in the lungs and with women in the Blatter...

You can abuse coke much Longer than speed suffering way less negative consequences and damage...

Both coke and amps produce intense euphoria but coke is An ego drug and created a really strong megalomanic feeling which amps lack...

Meth gave me way less euphoria than Both coke as amps...

Coke imo gives the best euphoria, however this is only true for really high quality coke which is very hard to find these days and nowadays i dont even want to spend money on coke as the quality is too low to make me able to really enjoy IT - also i know that in general ppl that like amps a lot dont Like coke much.and that ppl that like coke a lot dont like amps.much...

Last edited: