• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Snorting Foc Harmful?

SensableUser

Greenlighter
Hey, I have been occasionally (once a week) snorting focalin and was wondering if the actual snorting of it can cause physical harm. I've heard of rare cases with nasal infections and things like that but there isn't a large amount of info on the internet about it. Thanks

Welcome to Bluelight.

Yes, snorting stuff will make your nose and nasal passages quite sore! I usually have 1 swollen one. It's good to practice cleaning your nose out using a few different methods. Some substances can cause damage a lot sooner than others, so it's a good idea to do some research on what it is you're snorting, but anything can, and will make it sore sooner or later.

I'd use the search function here on Bluelight and try to find a few bits on keeping your nose healthy. :)

Welcome to Bluelight.

Yes, snorting stuff will make your nose and nasal passages quite sore! I usually have 1 swollen one. It's good to practice cleaning your nose out using a few different methods. Some substances can cause damage a lot sooner than others, so it's a good idea to do some research on what it is you're snorting, but anything can, and will make it sore sooner or later.

I'd use the search function here on Bluelight and try to find a few bits on keeping your nose healthy. :)

Thanks! will do! I usually use a q-tip and blow my nose afterwards, is this effective at all?

Sure it can but chances are once a week intranasal Focalin wont do much damage.