• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is smoking heroin suposed to be orgasmic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber

Bluelighter
What the hell. I was suposed to try that to feel that "best body orgasm x 1000 " thing just once and now I have found my self in a situation of doing heroin again and again just because I chase the feeling but I don't even get close to it. "maybe it's my techinque, maybe the quality, maybe I take too little" I was telling to my self, and kept trying H from different dealers, with bigger and bigger amounts and my vaping technique is good enough. Im getting to the conclusion that smoking heroin ain't gonna give me any "god-orgasm" like rush. I do like it, it's a nice feeling of relaxation with some nice ephoria and it can be a great mood improvment, but it's not that "God like ephoria".
So, pls, tell me. After all is smoking heroin suposed to be orgasmic or this super ephoria Heroin is notorious for comes only with IVing?

No, Heroin doesn't cause you to have orgasms. If you would like to have an orgasm, you could try having sex. You don't even need to have a partner, really. Heroin will make you feel really good, physically and mentally, which you've said it did for you, so I'm not really sure what you're getting at here. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.