• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is smoking glass shards bad?

JedNyne

Greenlighter
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but I was bored last night, and even though I had stuff I just wandered searching my hardwood floor for shards. Like I have like probably a point, and I know what meth crystals look like, but I'm still a tad paranoid. If I throw the shards in the Bat and one or more of them turns out to be actual glass. It's that bad? Or.. I know for a fact at least half of mm then are real. But idk. Just want to know.because I don't wanna waste what what shards I DO have. Just I can't tell what might be fake or not.

I would think real glass would cut your finger. For that purpose I wouldn't include my tongue in this situation.

You have a lot of broken glass laying around your floor? That's normal? You never walk around barefoot?

yep, when your on your fours digging through the cracks and carpet you got it bad. You are at the point where you will do ANYTHING for a hit.

I have come over from your NMI post I mentioned. I'm glad you have found some answers above. :)

I have done this before with other drugs in the past.

I don't think applying heat to the glass will harm anything just don't suck it in when u take the hit!!!

Lol who has glass laying around? Even if u dont walk around barefoot (i never do) there still shouldnt be glass laying around. Maybe put it on some foil amd light under neath with a tooter ready to catch vaporization. Because if its meth it would vaporize im pretty sure glass doesnt vaporize or produce any vapors.

Bingo! Like Justtakethat stated.. glass does not produce any vapors but then again meth is meth and glass should be the least of your worries :D lol. If you haven't already, Get some Oil Burners.

No source discussion allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yea meth is disgusting and also be careful if u decide to like ur fingers and then touch it because you shouldnt be rubbing your fingers on glass shards

yep, when your on your fours digging through the cracks and carpet you got it bad. You are at the point where you will do ANYTHING for a hit.
THAT is when it's bad? How about stealing from family, sucking dick, killing. You must be the silver spoon type hey? Lol if being on all fours is considered "doing ANYTHING" for drugs, you just love a very sheltered life my friend.