• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

is shooting suboxone strips safe

Omfg I know that it's not safe not filtering I have no way to order them nobody knows I shoot up so that leaves me to the question of what is the safest way to do it without micron filters cotten?

Maybe just don't do it?

I mean, IV bupe? What the fuck. Not to mention the naloxone and other materials used to make the strip. They make that stuff to help people, dude. Everyone on here is telling you not to do it, for the simple reason that it is VERY unsafe. Are you willing to lose your arms over the worst "high" ever? Seek out medical attention if you feel like your Suboxone isn't doing it's job, but definitely don't shoot it. Having all that sticky orange gunk clogging your veins...sounds like a terrible disaster waiting to happen.

Well for one no shit I know what this site stands for and that's one reason I joined it but if I ask a question I want the question answered I understand that it's bad.not to filter and i just asked 2 questions and instead of answering them you told me shit that has already been answered for me

Well guy, I just don't want to see you dead is all. Sometimes hearing things a few extra times isn't a bad thing.

Aren't you on suboxone to end the cycle of abuse?

Seems like if they taught you to masturbate with a handful of sandpaper till you were raw and bloody you wouldn't do it. Yeah it sounds stupid and dangerous....Well all of us here are telling you its stupid to shoot suboxone even though your friends tell you its okay.

I do have a habit and I do still get a good high from bupe I have done 4 mg without filtering at the most probably 6 mg and yes my friend does have hard veins but he's been a shooter since about12 when the oc 80s was around but I have one or so hard vein myself

I just worry about filtering strips because there so thick wouldn't I lose most of it and if it's clear when I pull back from cotton will I still get a good buzz like normally?

The hard veins are coming from the unfiltered stips shots. I quit, but I shot for 10 YEARS and I do not have a single hard vein, in fact they are all very healthy and extremely prominent. Hard veins are the first signs of long term damage. To answer your question, they are difficult to draw through cotton for a reason because they cotton is trying to foliter out ALL OF THAT NASTY SHIT. And so you know, the clearer the solution in the rig the safer it is to shot (not a "rule" but in this case it is for sure). I don't know how good of a buzz you are going to get from it because I was never crazy enough to shoot strips. I have shot subutex pills, and there was no rush at all so I am not sure why anyone shoots them. But if you are RXd them, you need to get the pills at least and start shooting those if you MUST shoot. STOP shooting strips. You friend has been shooting like this since he was fucking 12? How old is he? I bet you money he does not make it to 30, and I am sorry to tell you that, but it is almost for sure thing now...

dont yo have a friend who'd have the filters delivered to their house for you?

if your parents or whatever dont know about your IV use now, they will soon enough when you get an abscess or lose an arm or whatever with this retarded unsafe practice.

why do you insist on shooting bupe anyway? is it really still getting you high or is it just ''fixing'' you up?

were you born in 1977? id have thought someone in their late 30's would have more sense.

dont yo have a friend who'd have the filters delivered to their house for you?

if your parents or whatever dont know about your IV use now, they will soon enough when you get an abscess or lose an arm or whatever with this retarded unsafe practice.

why do you insist on shooting bupe anyway? is it really still getting you high or is it just ''fixing'' you up?

were you born in 1977? id have thought someone in their late 30's would have more sense.

No he said his friend had been doing it for a couple years since he was 12 y.o. so I am guessing is 15-18 y.o.

Been shooting suboxone strips for about 6 months but been taking it for about 8 years I don't filter it just add water dissolve draw up and shoot this is how I was taught everybody from where im from this is how they do it just wondering how the correct way would be am I doing it right?

i dont think he's that young

If he started at 12/13 he could be 19/20 which makes sense... if he was born in 1977 he would be almost 40 ( 38 ) now. The strips only became available 5 years ago (Fall 2010). so assuming his 12 y.o. friend started in 2010 he would be max 17 y.o. now. It would be pretty freaking strange for a 38 year old to be hanging out with a 17 year old. Not to mention learning to shoot drugs from him... lol

haha good point. just his name suggests he may have been born 77, though his spelling and grammar suggest 2010.

Now I am really curious about age because the 38 year old thing would be pretty funny/weird story that I would like to hear lol.

I have heard while shooting strips it's best to go ahead and wet the cotton(it was somewhere here on blue light.) Doest this make it better for those of us that don't have micron filter. Usually I just use a q-tip, a big piece and say I put I put in 7 units I ge 6 units back, 6 unuint 5 units back....not matter how many units I put in I get one unit less...Any, I just fiter once, but am about to start at least doing it twice,possibly 3 times...MY god I wanted to cringe the other day, was trying to make some xtra cash so go rid of two. Now the peeps are complete junkies, but nice, just watch your stuff around them,lol, I get along with them....Anyway I sayed get two spoons cut the half in half and use hot water so it's ready quicker...what they did was put whole half a sttrip in the spoon, used the same rig for the both of them(they always share what they get) she got a lighter and BOILED the fuck ouuta it till it was metled... She gave her self haf, then him half and I was thinking "looks like there is alot liquid in the cottton still" He waked out she got the rig and sucked up 4-6 more units...split it my ass,lol. She TALKED MY EAR OFF after the shot ten mins after, so I asked her if if got her high and she was like "high as Fuck", she mostly uses percs,norcos,shoots morphine, oxy dillies or meth. ANYWAY atleast they used the cotton but I cringed whens she started boiling that half a strip,ugh.

But back to my orignal question, does using a WET COTTON help when filtering your Subs, or filtering through a q-tip cotton 2-3 times instead of one???

I have heard while shooting strips it's best to go ahead and wet the cotton(it was somewhere here on blue light.) Doest this make it better for those of us that don't have micron filter. Usually I just use a q-tip, a big piece and say I put I put in 7 units I ge 6 units back, 6 unuint 5 units back....not matter how many units I put in I get one unit less...Any, I just fiter once, but am about to start at least doing it twice,possibly 3 times...MY god I wanted to cringe the other day, was trying to make some xtra cash so go rid of two. Now the peeps are complete junkies, but nice, just watch your stuff around them,lol, I get along with them....Anyway I sayed get two spoons cut the half in half and use hot water so it's ready quicker...what they did was put whole half a sttrip in the spoon, used the same rig for the both of them(they always share what they get) she got a lighter and BOILED the fuck ouuta it till it was metled... She gave her self haf, then him half and I was thinking "looks like there is alot liquid in the cottton still" He waked out she got the rig and sucked up 4-6 more units...split it my ass,lol. She TALKED MY EAR OFF after the shot ten mins after, so I asked her if if got her high and she was like "high as Fuck", she mostly uses percs,norcos,shoots morphine, oxy dillies or meth. ANYWAY atleast they used the cotton but I cringed whens she started boiling that half a strip,ugh.

But back to my orignal question, does using a WET COTTON help when filtering your Subs, or filtering through a q-tip cotton 2-3 times instead of one???

All cottons end up wet... how else would you filter it? you drop the cotton in the mix, stick needle in or on top, and pull, the suction draws the solution through the cotton blocking out some of the baddies. You mean wet it first before you put it in? I guess you could but I don't see what difference it would make...

Yes that's what I meant, get the cotton wet before you put it in spoon...I know all cottons get wet but there something on here(wish I could find it) saying that wetting the cottons before putting in spoon helps...I dunno just suck it up outta the spoon since it's pure liquid and there is no need for a coutton. But on a serious not, if you don't want to wet the cotton and don't have access to micron filters filter 2-3 times....yes you might loose SOME but not enough to make a differnce, and the lower you go with the dose anyway you get nor-buprennorphine which gives more full agonist effects then buprenorphine which is used at highter doses. People even go into the micrograms and get good effects. Look up some of Captain Heroins post who shot bupe the whoe time he was on here or get in tough with him on here. He knew his shit. Learned alot, i just can't get wheel-fiters sent to my house.