❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is she the ONE or just a factuation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Hey all, Im 37 and been waiting for the one since I was 13, in 2008 I started driving lessons and had 3 male teachers and all failed with them about 5 times they lost there patients really quick with me, then I heard on the radio a female instructor talking about driving, then I looked her up on Internet and gave her a call and seemed very different to the rest, patient caring and good at explaining things and I passed third time with her but while she teaches me she had on her website a video of a young teenage a girl, a friend of my driving instructor, she was 17 talking about driving and that, saying I should always check my mirrors and focus those eyes when driving and at a second watch of this video I got this feeling overwhelmingly she was somehow the one for me, she looked my ideal type, probably too young as I was 30 at the time and she was 17 but as I was going for my next test after that I realised I was failing on my mirrors, so I checked my mirrors more and I managed to pass. I thought great she was god send for doing that video. I wanted to meet this girl or young woman now in her mid 20s. I tried to contact her thanking her but she just ignored me probably thinking I was some weirdo or perv but I generally thought something of her and wanted to meet her but i doubt it will happen now 7 years later after passing. Think it was just a factuation. What you think?

I don't think that's normal.

But I mean, we wouldn't know if she was "the one" for you any more than you would....

So what's the point of this thread?

She was also born on a day Fantasia had a big rave in 1992 and my auntie died at 92, the maths make me think she is the One! Lol.

She was also born on a day Fantasia had a big rave in 1992 and my auntie died at 92, the maths make me think she is the One! Lol.

tbh the fact that you somehow figured out this young woman's birth date is really, really disturbing, as is the whole thread tbh; if I watch TV for a few hours straight I'll probably (using the term facetiously) fall in love 5 or 6 times with random women from commercials but the whole reason they're in commercials is to sell stuff for that very reason, right?

chances are zero that this will work out good; and it's not impossible that you'll get branded some kind of weirdo or worse, stalker, even possible legal consequences

delusionally believing that you are romantically connected with someone you aren't, especially someone you don't even know, is a real clinical condition, erotomania, diagnosed professionally by psychiatrists; usually it has to do with celebrities, but it can really be anyone; in it's most extreme manifestations it results in the seriously scary stalking situations various celebrities have found themselves in (and not just celebrities); in your apparently less extreme situation, just let her alone, for the love of God.

Last edited:
This is the reason I closed down my Facebook account, its easy to stalk people's photos and othe reasons, I feel it wasn't doing me any good and left everyone alone on there. I don't want to cause trouble or any harm I've more or less forgotten about it until someone on YouTube reminded me about a perfect partner! Think it's my Aspergers I do get obsessive about women and things but keep myself to my self, it's hurt me in the past and don't wonna go down that path again.

I think you got some issues and no its not normal to hook up with a teenager when you are 37 and not even legal.

You are infatuated and honestly I think you need counseling if you act on these types of urges.

I am saying this nicely as possible because I do no think very highly of your behavior.

yeah dont blame aspergers for this.

lots of people have it and dont obsess over people they dont even know- this is more delusional type behaviour than autistic (aspergers is more often just misjudging situations in real life all the time)

I think you got some issues and no its not normal to hook up with a teenager when you are 37 and not even legal.

You are infatuated and honestly I think you need counseling if you act on these types of urges.

I am saying this nicely as possible because I do no think very highly of your behavior.

She was a teenager then she's 24 now? Sure that legal. I know I'm not the only one messed up on this forum from some of the other posts of seen on here! TBH think the uk is fecked up, they don't give a shit about people with issues or dissabilties do they?

You're falling for the story you have made up for her based on who you think she is. In reality, you know very little about this woman beyond a few basic facts, such as her date-of-birth. I'm not going to call you a creep or disturbed, but just caution you that you are investing a lot of your emotions and time into something that likely is far different from what you believe it to be. The best romance really does come via ordinary interactions with flawed people, not so much from trying to have fate in "what is meant to be."

Multiple people throughout your life can appear as "the one". Almost all relationships seem like a perfect fantasy until they begin to come to an end (or don't, it just depends).

Essentially love is a complex mixture of intense attraction to various attributes, security, self-afirmation, sex, etc etc. That's not to demean it, it's an amazing thing to experience. But that doesn't mean that there is some kind of romantic fantasy tale involving a girl from an advert who is significantly younger than you and doesn't even know who you are, just waiting to magically unfold; especially when you already messaged her and she ignored you.

I tried to contact her thanking her but she just ignored me probably thinking I was some weirdo or perv but I generally thought something of her and wanted to meet her but i doubt it will happen now 7 years later after passing.

^No offense but if anything she probably thought that you were a creep, and you've just pretty much epitomised exactly why.

The best romance really does come via ordinary interactions with flawed people, not so much from trying to have fate in "what is meant to be."

Perfectly summarised.

Oh we are all creeps to be honest, nothing new there or here, heard it all before! Wonder why there's such a divide and crap like feminism! This world is a shit show I should just top my self!

Oh we are all creeps to be honest, nothing new there or here, heard it all before!

I wasn't saying it to insult you, I was just explaining what anybody would probably think in that situation.

When women get out of the blue messages from a male who is obviously attracted to them (most women I know have experienced this), they tend to just label them a bit of a creep and ignore them. It's quite common for girls to get regular messages of this nature, and they tend to find it quite uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.