L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

is she going to come back?

caffeine239

Greenlighter
so me and my ex gf was together for 6 years we have a soon to be 5yr daughter together, she broke up with me about 5 months ago. told me the 3 reason were i didnt help pay bills, didnt pay attention to her or my daughter. let me tell u this all three of those were true. we lived together for the first 3 months we were broke up, constant fighting cops getting involed ect. so one day i caught her at her work on the phone with a guy. i did a huge jackass move and put all her shit outside and she moved out that day. now shes been gone for 2 months and its killing me. everyday i wake up thinking about her and i do ALL day. now the three issues she broke up with me for im trying to change. i got a better job and pay as much attention to my daughter as much as i can. well the issue here is for the past 5 months i have been very consistant on me and her relationship and ended up pushing her right into this guys arms. im trying to let it go but its very hard the last few days we had very small comunication with each other. tonight we had a convo on facebook and ill upload the pic so you guys can read it, but tonight i have my daughter and out of no where she says mommy had a boy over last night, and he went to the drive in with us. im just looking for advice on what i should do and how i should do it<br><br>

Sounds like you don't know how to treat women bro. I don't know what to tell you. If you change your ways she migh come back, but she has no way to see that you are changed.

And dwelling on it and whining about it to her is not attractive to women. Maybe hook up with someone as a rebound, that will get your mind off a bit. Having another woman is attractive to women. It makes them feel like you are wanted. They can smell that shit lol.

What's this she's saying about she wanted to take your daughter to a movie and you didn't show up? That's no progressing towards the change you are trying to promise her.

It's none of your business, man, as harsh as that sounds. It sucks getting over someone especially if you're still involved because of your daughter, but it's your ex's call to introduce her to her friends and any significant other if/when the time comes. Even if she was with this guy it's exactly nowt to do with you unless he starts being a problem to your daughter, and that's a big if. Is good that you're trying to change and really obvious you wanna so keep working on that but do it for yourself and not to get back with her. The fact that you know these problems caused your breakup and you hold your hands up and go 'yeah it was a problem' instead of denying it already gives you a headstart.

Sounds like you don't know how to treat women bro. I don't know what to tell you. If you change your ways she migh come back, but she has no way to see that you are changed.

And dwelling on it and whining about it to her is not attractive to women. Maybe hook up with someone as a rebound, that will get your mind off a bit. Having another woman is attractive to women. It makes them feel like you are wanted. They can smell that shit lol.

What's this she's saying about she wanted to take your daughter to a movie and you didn't show up? That's no progressing towards the change you are trying to promise her.

she had a movie night setup with that guy, told me because i didnt have a phone at the time i couldnt have my daughter, so i didnt come get my daughter and she went ahead and had the guy come over with my daughter there. How do u show this person you really are trying to change?

Whatever happened to people actually talking and trying to improve their communication skills???

i got bored half way through.

let her have her own life and butt out.

why does she live so far from her friends and your friends are so close...?

this is the result of break ups involving children. sad but you cant get away from it.

i got bored half way through.

let her have her own life and butt out.

why does she live so far from her friends and your friends are so close...?

this is the result of break ups involving children. sad but you cant get away from it.

its done bro, last few days were not so great. we are gonna try the "Friend" thing i guess. im just not ever gonna text her or talk to her hardly. i get my daughter everyday from 6-8 and every other weekend so im cool. done with it but sure wish i would have done it lonng ago. oh well it is what it is. thanks guys

Sorry, didnt read post, but actually DID read lil bit of that text thing u posted. Very witty of u i must say. i went str8 to the reply thing, by ur header , but when i saw what i thought i was, i went back.. here's my theory from the header info, and to the part of the text where u referered to her as "jessica"...... First, jessica is a low life. you cant be talking to HER friend. She loves this drama. she goes and tells her man, then she goes n tells other mutual friends Madison and britney. Then if theyre respectful enough they will only start sending PRIVATE facebook msgs to each other.. it will start with how bad they feel cuz u guys have a kid.. Someone will finally crack and make a joke.. most likely a joke bout you. I'm not trying to be mean.. its her crew though.

I REALLY hope that by not reading post and by just reading half of text that i didnt misunderstand something otherwise this just a waste. Anyway, here's the deal, u guys have a kid, which is always a sad thing. so u dont wanna just wrap her up.. from what jess said, she is goin out with some other low life.. u know that POS knows u guys r either together or just seperated for a lil while, yet he STILL tries to get with the girl.. We arent gonna talk junk like that bout ur girl... (yet) We want this deal to work...

I cant say i can relate to everything ur dealing with. But I do know the pain that u have. I WANT you to win.. u obviously are a good guy... u took the time to post about ur deal cuz ur trying to save relationship..... I not only want you to be happy, but i also want u to get "back" at the low life trying to get with ur girl. Get back, meaning u write something on a bathroom wall... because we all know, that this site doesnt condone any advice bein given on getting revenge. Maybe in due time u could PM me and we can discuss what u'll be "writing on bathroom" in the future bout stupid... in the meantime we need to get her back...

If u want ur girl back then manipulation is going to be involved. im sorry dude. there is ur child at stake. A girl broke my heart in highschool, and i vowed to never let that happen again... thats why its 12:45am, my GF in bed sleepin, and im downstairs in relationship forums with a tag like this.. catch my drift ? . I dont know what the other ppl posted... but its most likely just trying to either making u feel better with stuff like "u deserve better" or ppl saying to try and save it.. IT CANT BE SAVED!!! not from where we r now... she has zero respect for anyone..... As soon as we get ur girl back btw, guess who else will be getting wrapped up in her life ? JESSICA....

No, that thing is cancer to a relationship... its gotta be a top 5 thing for having a healthy relationship.... This gonna take work.... But if i was right about whats roughly going onm by only reading the TEXT part till where u called her by name (Jessica) then trust me on this... If im totally wrong, and the 2 30milli addy i just popped actually made my ADD worse then I am sorry for wasting ur time... either way good luck...... even if i am wrong bout the facts, honestly ask urself after reading my msg if i have some ACTUAL advice... One quickie, DO NOT MSG JESSICA AGAIN... we will put ur girl and jess agaisnt each other soon enough....

This is the best thing i ever read

Lol.

Look what I am thinking is you two have a daughter, she still loves you, so there is still a chance that things could possibly work out for you guys assuming that you want them to, and it sounds like you do. Do what you need to do to get your shit together in order to live happily with this lady you say you love plus had a baby with or move on, still trying to be the best father to your daughter that you can be.

If she has already moved on to somebody else, I suggest you do the same.

It sounds as though your relationship/marriage is over; but you will still see each other since you have a kid together.

Just be a really excellent father to your kid. Good luck.

let her go man because she doesn't deserve you,she's not intrested in saving your little Faimly and wants to run off with other people..I had this same exact problem with my ex-girl baby mom and she swore the grass was greener on the other side,some guy sweet talked her and she drifted away from me to be with this other guy who eventually dumped her after 6months..then she tried crawling back and talking about how we should make it work out for our daughter BLAH blah blah Bs,she almost had me though,because I was thinking about being a faimly again but I couldn't live with the fact that she ran off with some other guy..eventually I told her to go fuck her self and I stayed single for about 2 years(I just forgot how to communicate with women since being with my baby mama for so long)anyways Im now happily married to another girl.

and whatever you do don't do what I was doing,I was threatening her,threating to beat up her boyfriend if I caught him around my daughter,I threaten to set her house on fire with her and her new boyfriend inside and just a whole bunch of stupid shit..I was doing it because I felt betrayed and so hurt at the time,I even contemplated suicide and felt like my life was over..but there's always light at the end of the tunnel and im so happy in life now

And setting houses on fire is always a lose-lose situation.
1 - the murder
2 - go to prison for 25~75 years per death.
3 - property damage = more prison.
4 - child lost a parent to death.
5 - child loses other parent to prison.
6 - in prison, you'll have a boyfriend even if you don't wanna.