• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is responsible 3mmc and 4mmc use possible?

proton-hoe

Greenlighter
Does anyone on here use cathinones like 3/4-mmc responsibly? I’m wondering because I’m constantly seeing posts and comments about how fiendish they are, crazy long multi-gram binges, and people hating their past selves for getting addicted to caths.

I like to think that I’m a fairly responsible drug user. I don’t take any drugs recreationally more than once a week, at most, and space my serotonergic drugs out 2+ months. This includes benzos.

I tried 3mmc once. I had a full gram bag, but only finished 500mg in a night, called it quits after my last line at 2:30am. It was super fucking fun, and yes I obviously had the craving for more, but I knew I had to call it. Does that ability to call it a night deteriorate after more sustained use?

I guess I’m just curious. Is it possible for one to do caths responsibly? For what it’s worth, I intend to treat caths like other serotonergic drugs, and only use them every 2+ months.

I feel like they have potential for cardio toxicity unlike any other I know of but I think it's addictive potential depends on each individual like any other drug.

I think it's obvious if you like stimulants too much you might get to compulsive with this too.

Me, Khat I can use responseably, to bad its illegalized. Contains Cathinone and Cathine, bk-MDMA better then MDMA ime. Way more forgiving.

But, and the story's I read about 4-MMC seems ike an disaster, way to morish, and 3-MMC is just shit imo.

I know someone who may have this & possibly offered me some as he knows my issues with MDPV & a-PVP.

How do they compare to MDPV?
Can you smoke them?

4-mmc is hard to use responsibly IMO.
I'd say impossible to use responsibly if you have any predilection to euphoric stimulants - real 4mmc that is, 3mmc is just nothing in comparison

Only way for me would be to just have a small amount available to use. I could have a bag 4mmc and have it remain untouched for unlimited time, but as soon as consumption begins the whole lot would be consumed regardless of amount, as all sense just leaves the building straight after first hit. And those comedowns are just brutal. It's been ages since I touched it and can't see it ever being in my system again - nasty

I'd say impossible to use responsibly if you have any predilection to euphoric stimulants - real 4mmc that is, 3mmc is just nothing in comparison

Only way for me would be to just have a small amount available to use. I could have a bag 4mmc and have it remain untouched for unlimited time, but as soon as consumption begins the whole lot would be consumed regardless of amount, as all sense just leaves the building straight after first hit. And those comedowns are just brutal. It's been ages since I touched it and can't see it ever being in my system again - nasty

Ha. Yeah, if I bought much more than a gram, I'd end up posting some of it back to myself so I wouldn't just plough through it all in one session. Also, I've certainly made some unwise decisions under its influence, and the comedowns are, as you say, horrific. That said, I wouldn't mind trying it again now there is supposedly decent stuff around. (Been 2.5 years since I last had any.) Just need to make sure there's loads of time to recover afterwards.

Ha. Yeah, if I bought much more than a gram, I'd end up posting some of it back to myself so I wouldn't just plough through it all in one session. Also, I've certainly made some unwise decisions under its influence, and the comedowns are, as you say, horrific. That said, I wouldn't mind trying it again now there is supposedly decent stuff around. (Been 2.5 years since I last had any.) Just need to make sure there's loads of time to recover afterwards.

My “brilliant” idea is to buy a safe with a timer on it. Make sure I can’t get back into my stash once I’ve started/pre-weighed my doses for the night.

If your use of drugs is that compulsive, I feel (despite my usual caveats) perhaps abstinence is the only way to avoid dangerously excessive consumption. I switch around with the stimulants (and gaba-depressant) and try to avoid fixating on a particular substance.