• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is redosing MDMA worth it?

NeoLid

Bluelighter
So I have a question about redosing, If I redose an hour in with half the initial dose will it just extend the peak and comedown or will it make me peak harder? I feel like its a waste of m to redose because you could just take it all at once and have a much higher peak. What about redosing earlier, like +25min will that bring up the peak and make it last longer?

If you're GOING to redose, that'd be the right dose and timing. Though yeah general consensus is it only really works to extend the roll a bit, and most people agree you're better off taking a larger amount initially as opposed to redosing. Personal preference really though, as long as you don't repeatedly redose or take too much :)

Personally I prefer holding out on taking by initial dose and riding any contact high as long as I can. If I can hold out on dropping until say 11pm, I'll be done and ready to crash about when the club is emptying out at like 4am anyway :)

Redosing at 25 min would probably make you a little higher but redosing is to extend the effects. And Ime it's not worth it. Redosing makes the initial "crash" and the day after from mdma way worse than just a single dose. In consensus with the poster above, id rather just take a higher initial dose, get higher, and have some sober fun :)

I also agree with trozzle about just waiting till the prime time to dose so you can avoid redosing all together. I usually dont dose until well into the night and when the club closes, my high is just starting to fall off and I was nice and ripe for the headliner of the night.

So I have a question about redosing, If I redose an hour in with half the initial dose will it just extend the peak and comedown or will it make me peak harder? I feel like its a waste of m to redose because you could just take it all at once and have a much higher peak. What about redosing earlier, like +25min will that bring up the peak and make it last longer?

ime redosing after an hour will increase the peak noticably. it's only redosing from 1.5h later that it will only lengthen the experience (well, there will always be added confusion and general fucked-up-ness the more mdma you take in a night).

if you don't redose the peak will definitely be shorter. i don't see how this is a waste. just take a dose that gets you where you want to be and if you want a longer experience then redose.
the option with redosing after 25min is something i'd recommend if you are easily overwhelmed by the comeup and want a more gradual transition from sober to rolling.

ime redosing after an hour will increase the peak noticably. it's only redosing from 1.5h later that it will only lengthen the experience (well, there will always be added confusion and general fucked-up-ness the more mdma you take in a night).

if you don't redose the peak will definitely be shorter. i don't see how this is a waste. just take a dose that gets you where you want to be and if you want a longer experience then redose.
the option with redosing after 25min is something i'd recommend if you are easily overwhelmed by the comeup and want a more gradual transition from sober to rolling.

Well see the problem is, I'm afraid I wont have enough m to get where I want to be and redose. Lets say I take 150mg and 70mg booster at +1h, will that get me to same point as taking it all at once (220mg), what about at +25min instead?

Well see the problem is, I'm afraid I wont have enough m to get where I want to be and redose. Lets say I take 150mg and 70mg booster at +1h, will that get me to same point as taking it all at once (220mg), what about at +25min instead?

obviously the effects will be more intense the closer the dose and redose are (with the maximum falling on taking one large dose). if you are very limited with your material, you'll have to trade off length vs. intensity.
also keep in mind that while 150mg (baselessly assuming pure mdma now) is a bit intense but fine for most people, 220mg is too much for almost anyone without a huge tolerance, leaving you couchlocked and would drown out the euphoria with confusion...

I usually like to redose at about 2 hours in. A third redose seems to be a waste, even if you snort it.

I find the best part of the night is the last few hours after the redose kicks. So in my opinion the redose is certainly worth it.

I like to drop my first dose (150-200mg), then dose with half of that right when it starts to kick in. I get a second peak, and the roll seems to last another hour to an hour and a half. It is worth it to me.

I will never take mdma without a redose about an hour after my initial dose, i feel as if it tops my peak up real nice while extending the roll, if i take just a single large dose at the beginning it just makes it an uncomfortable comeup, along with a peak that doesn't last as long.

Last edited:
I redose an hour to hour and a half after dropping. I find that you do get higher, but that the extra bit high is mostly physical effects. It also extends the roll about an hour too.

In my opinion it's worth it but my MDMA peak is short anyway (~2hrs plateau then a quiet sudden drop-out of that headspace). The half of the initial dose at T+1,5hrs extends my plateau by almost an hour and that's usually enough for the headliner and another set. :)

If I redose, I usually redose 2 times (1-2 hours after the first drop, next 1-2 hours after the second drop). I never have a crash or a harsh come down, it just fades away and I get tiered. I always space out my rolls. For me a redose intensifies and prolongs the roll. I use 2mg/kg for the initial dose, and 1 mg/kg for the boosters. For me it's worth it if the event is long :)