• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is pure ecstasy safe?

Henson198

Greenlighter
I've heard pure ecstasy (Molly) is not that dangerous, the only risk is getting dehydrated or hypothermia and dying. Well, what's the chance of you getting hyperthermia and dying suggesting you take a normal dose (150mg) and stay in a room with average temperature and drink a bottle of water every hour?

MDMA {(Methylenedioxymethylamphetamine) Molly, Ecstasy} is considered relatively safe when compared to say. hard drugs like Cocaine or Heroin. Especially when you consume the substance in reasonalbe amounts like you have described. A lot of the deaths that have made it into the media regarding MDMA or like substances, have been due to "side"-reactions like water intoxication. People are aware that hydration is wicked important when dancing and rolling, so they sometimes end up consuming too much, leading to an electrolyte imbalance, further leading to a swollen brain.

Just be smart. Stay hydrated, but don't overhydrate. Keep alcohol use as low as possible. It's healthier and will make the comedown less uncomfortable. Really, I think you have the right idea. You're thinking very conservatively in fact. Good luck with your experimentation. The one variable that you always must be aware of, is that you might not actually receive MDMA when you purchase Molly powder or Ecstasy tablets.

It's safer compared to many other hard drugs as long as you know it's actually pure MDMA. Otherwise there is nothing safe about Ecstasy these days. Get a test kit online if you are concerned about safety. Many forms of molly and pressed e can be cut with drugs like MDPV, meth or PMA.

I would only take the crystal form uncrushed. But can that have other drugs some how imbedded in the crystal?

Crystals mean nothing. Plenty of stuff passed off as MDMA is crystalline.

Buying a test kit is the best way to see what you're getting. Stay safe!
(BDD ------- > MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs)

Most drugs that one takes are generally not that bad on the body. It is the actions of the user that make them dangerous (redosing, escalating doses, doing things while impaired such as driving or having sex, or being out in public near law enforcement).

Test your drugs. Be careful about your setting. Take care of your body while you are not using. Limit your use to reasonable times. Research the chemical you want to use before you use it. These things will save you a lot of heartache and health problems.

A normal dose for me is 125 mg, not 150 mg. A good first-time dose is 100 mg.