• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is powdered cocaine hcl pluggable?

Dresden

Bluelighter
I've got about a 0.2 gram rock of some good quality powdered cocaine, but it's not really enough to snort and get any kind of significant ear ringing or nystagmus, which is what I'm after.

It's about the perfect amount for a small to medium intravenous dose, but I don't have any needles, don't feel like buying any at the moment, and haven't shot up in like 12 years. I don't want to show up at work Monday with a bump on my arm or any new track marks, either. I am not a junky.

Can I shove this smallish to medium rock of powdered cocaine up my juicy asshole and expect any good results from that or would that be a waste? I'm already on powder cocaine tonight and have ingested 3 pressed X pills, one of which is purportedly flakka. Also, I smoked some crack that tasted like yellow butter. And took 65 mg of amphetamine today. Thanks in advance!

Nevermind, I crushed up the rock with a lighter over a crisp dollar bill, crushed up the resulting cake with a plastic card, ended up with two decent sized, fairly long lines and finally snorted one each in my nostrils. The cocaine hcl going around here this year has been of higher quality than for the last ten years, and the lines taste and smell great in my nose right now! However, would have I gotten more fuckef up off the cocaine if I had shoved the uncrushed rock up my asshole?

Butt yes you can plug it up into your bubbling bouncing juiced out derrière.