• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

is Pandora's Box Unleashed safe?

lonelyoldman

Greenlighter
About 2 hours ago, I made a roll-up (in the standard rolling papers you'd get with amber leaf tobacco etc) filled only with Pandora's box and nothing else. It wasn't packed very tightly. I still have a fair bit left in the gram bag of Pandora's box which it came from.

Within about a minute, I thought I was dying. My vision became funny and dark at times, my breathing became a bit funny, I got very paranoid, etc...it's hard to capture what it was like.

Then within about 15 minutes this settled down and it was quite pleasant. I remember thinking at the beginning, "I have to bin this asap this is horrible and it's probably killed me already but I need to chuck the rest of it away to give me the best shot at life" but then after that settled down it was very pleasant...not worth dying for though.

I have between 2 and 3 grams of pandora's box left, 3g of exodus damnation, and 1g of gocaine. It cost about xx altogether. Should I just bin it all?

I only read after taking it this morning that you're supposed to start with a small tester dose of a legal cannabis substitute.

Also, I don't know what cannabis smells like, but does what I have smell of cannabis? Just worried about the neighbours.

Last edited by a moderator: