• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is oxycontin still good

razordesignz

Bluelighter
Wondering if oxycontin is still euphoric in America with w.e the abuse control gel it is ceased in is? Got 120 7.5 percs 2 Weeks ago I go today to see my pm doc for xr and ir, and he was sick just left another 120 7.5mg perc script lol like wtf two weeks early? ><

it might euphoric for some with the new variation that has no prior exp with it
but for old school people that caught a taste of the original formula prob not
i personally tried the original and the new and its not the same...well for me anyway
its no longer the same structure as it was changed to help combat the abuse of it

and the doc part lol i mean.... why not? right? lady luck on your side? haha

Idk, if you swallow them, I honestly see no difference. They are just nearly impossible to now defeat their abuse deterrent mechanisms and thus use by other routes.

In my state, the state traces everything down to the pharamacys you fill medicine at. Then they alert the doctors. My psych doctor said she is required to read my record from the state every few months. I will not mess around ever again. No early refills, no changing pharmacies, nothing. I would rather stay in good standing with a pill doctor than do anything to risk it.

Lol I fill at 5 different pharmacies depending on the generic and did not fill early but thx? And crush them with the gel coating???

Use ur saliva or water and use a napkin to wipe the coating off, if comes right off.

i read if you modify the physical state like crushing or adding liquid itll lose a shit ton of the active agent giving youa much lower dose

Naw I don't abuse pills was just curious on how they are since they were modified if they actually provide euphoria over time and pain relief

Two weeks early? Can you even get them filled? If it's for the same number and dose as your last rx, you won't be able to get it filled until your last one was supposed to run out. Like if that 120 is for every 30 days, don't try to fill it early or it will send up red flags at the pharmacy.

Ya I am aware, depends. Like on this one my pharmacy called and my doctor gave the green light for early fill but insurance wouldn't til the 26th lol so I'd have to pay cash. I have plenty tho I'm going tommorow to see about mixing xr and ir