• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is Oxy low dose underrated ?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
Went on a 1month and a half oxy habit until I got tired of just so little effects because of tolerance built up. I took a break for 5 days and then I did 20mg, and sure, it knocked me off and that for some hours but I wouldn't say I had the time of my life.

Then the next day I just do 5mg left that I had, and bump, so much fun, sure you don't nod but honestly that's not even fun compared to the energetic subtle relaxing high of today, I totally prefer that to being a nod zombie. Why people like big doses so much? For me the juice of oxy its the first hour (the energetic blissful peak), then the rest of the high its a OK opiate high but its nothing special imo

i think with big doses of oxy or doing heroin people tend to trip out from taking a large dose... i remember i was taking about 20mgs of oxy a day for about a month and i would get a decent high, just relaxed and slowed down a little... when i found out i wasn't going to have a connect anymore, i decided to take 40mgs to find out what the big deal was... so that hit me really hard, it was like i was in the clouds laying in bed with light all around me for a few hours... the next day i felt like complete shit. i personally don't get how people dose more to get over feeling bad. seemed like something you just had to wait to get over to me. if i want to trip out like that i will just take psychedelics tbh. not worth the withdrawl with opiates.

i personally don't get how people dose more to get over feeling bad. seemed like something you just had to wait to get over to me. if i want to trip out like that i will just take psychedelics tbh. not worth the withdrawl with opiates.
Exactly. I feel that opiates like oxy are great for functional stuff and such, but It seems to be dumb be doing large doses to get a bliss that its not fully there, and you can get there much more easily and complete with things as psychedelics for example.

i think with big doses of oxy or doing heroin people tend to trip out from taking a large dose... i remember i was taking about 20mgs of oxy a day for about a month and i would get a decent high, just relaxed and slowed down a little... when i found out i wasn't going to have a connect anymore, i decided to take 40mgs to find out what the big deal was... so that hit me really hard, it was like i was in the clouds laying in bed with light all around me for a few hours... the next day i felt like complete shit. i personally don't get how people dose more to get over feeling bad. seemed like something you just had to wait to get over to me. if i want to trip out like that i will just take psychedelics tbh. not worth the withdrawl with opiates.
When I nod on heroin or oxy or any of the other heavy painkillers (except fetanyl), I will nod off into this dreamlike state and see things sort of like I'm dreaming but it all feels like I'm there and the whole thing is interactive. And the whole time this goes on, I can open my eyes and lift my head and converge with reality as I see fit.

But these dream states are typically very fun so I stay nodding and enjoying until they're over. Fentanyl doesn't make me feel like this. Which is fine. Fentanyl is a trash drug. Too dangerous and makes me hit and withdrawals before the effects even wear off. Unfortunately this fucking fentanyl bullshit eradicated heroin from my area.

Oh and yeah, when you hit a nod like this, in my experience, you are 100% gonna feel like hot garbage in 12 to 24 hours. I'm assuming that's because you're basically at the tipping point where even the slightest bit more of the drug and you will definitely OD. That's the only reason I can figure you'd feel so shitty the next day. Especially because this happens even if you haven't used to the post of developing withdrawals.

But OP, I do think low dose oxy is kinda underrated, yeah. I like to get as fucked up as I can most times, but a nice functional high is sometimes just what I need

Because opiates are very powerful anti-depressants, there are some psychiatrists who are actually using them to treat depression that was otherwise treatment resistant. It's a well kept secret in psychiatry. And while prescribing opiates is not super common right now, it is more common than you think. In fact, I know two people that are currently prescribed low doses of Oxycodone as such and also know that more prescribers are opening themselves up to considering the idea than in past decades. And it should be no surprise as to why so many people have such a strong affinity for them.

Low opiate doses get me fired up and ready to work. Same as Kratom, but a little less so. I do love that.

Because opiates are very powerful anti-depressants, there are some psychiatrists who are actually using them to treat depression that was otherwise treatment resistant. It's a well kept secret in psychiatry. And while prescribing opiates is not super common right now, it is more common than you think. In fact, I know two people that are currently prescribed low doses of Oxycodone as such and also know that more prescribers are opening themselves up to considering the idea than in past decades. And it should be no surprise as to why so many people have such a strong affinity for them.

Soooo true….. Oxycodone and Opioids in general are AMAZING antidepressants

Papivier Somniferum (Opium Poppy) - named Man-Hun …translates into “Plant of Joy”. 3,000 YEARS AGO in ancient messometamia…the Coca Leaf chewed fresh leaves the Inka’s used, Khat in Africa, a natural Amphetamine

I’ve done every opioid analgesic, every ROA, and NOTHING comes remotely close to the Euphoric ecstasy and inner warmth & comfort that Oral Oxycodone gave me. Unlike the sedating sleepy morphine type, Dilaudid, Diamorphine, Opana, Morphine, etc…….unlike the uplifting, energetic, massive dopamine & endorphins released that oral Oxycodone provides

Man….I Sooooo miss being opioid naive and experiencing the overwhelming pleasurable euphoria that Oxycodone provided me. The ULTIMATE antidepressant… my cocktail would consist of:

Oxycodone 10mg IR
Methylphenidate 20mg IR

Having a mixed drink 30min after….the ethanol enhances the d-MPH increasing more dopamine release further more enhancing the massive dopamine & endorphin’s

Went on a 1month and a half oxy habit until I got tired of just so little effects because of tolerance built up. I took a break for 5 days and then I did 20mg, and sure, it knocked me off and that for some hours but I wouldn't say I had the time of my life.

Then the next day I just do 5mg left that I had, and bump, so much fun, sure you don't nod but honestly that's not even fun compared to the energetic subtle relaxing high of today, I totally prefer that to being a nod zombie. Why people like big doses so much? For me the juice of oxy its the first hour (the energetic blissful peak), then the rest of the high its a OK opiate high but its nothing special imo

No, not really. To be honest after seeing all the opioid addicts I was kind of shocked that the doses they took were insane. I rode my low tolerance for years. Even a 30 mg milligram of Purdue's finest was usually enough fo a dose for even my peak addiction time periods. I don't understand the point of higher dose opioids. Personally, 15 milligrams feels just as good as 45-80 milligrams all at once (just a much shorter duration of effects). High doses do not feel *better,* you just get higher in sedation if you're similar in how you digest it. Eventually though, even the lower doses do start to feel closer to nothing. Give it years and years of ruining your life on this stuff and you'll definitely get bored of low-dose opioids lol. I'm guessing we're just a bit different and prefer not being a drooling slug on 200 milligrams of oxycodone at once. In the end it just always repeat hits this dead end wall. I've been off it for a time now because it really starts to feeling like nothing on any dose > repeat withdrawals and abuse cycle once tolerance lowers from being off it.

No, not really. To be honest after seeing all the opioid addicts I was kind of shocked that the doses they took were insane. I rode my low tolerance for years. Even a 30 mg milligram of Purdue's finest was usually enough fo a dose for even my peak addiction time periods. I don't understand the point of higher dose opioids. Personally, 15 milligrams feels just as good as 45-80 milligrams all at once (just a much shorter duration of effects). High doses do not feel *better,* you just get higher in sedation if you're similar in how you digest it. Eventually though, even the lower doses do start to feel closer to nothing. Give it years and years of ruining your life on this stuff and you'll definitely get bored of low-dose opioids lol. I'm guessing we're just a bit different and prefer not being a drooling slug on 200 milligrams of oxycodone at once. In the end it just always repeat hits this dead end wall. I've been off it for a time now because it really starts to feeling like nothing on any dose > repeat withdrawals and abuse cycle once tolerance lowers from being off it.
Yeah I would be dead by now if i took the doses other folks are fucking around with, they're playing with fire.

Papivier Somniferum (Opium Poppy) - named Man-Hun …translates into “Plant of Joy”. 3,000 YEARS AGO in ancient messometamia…the Coca Leaf chewed fresh leaves the Inka’s used, Khat in Africa, a natural Amphetamine

I’ve done every opioid analgesic, every ROA, and NOTHING comes remotely close to the Euphoric ecstasy and inner warmth & comfort that Oral Oxycodone gave me. Unlike the sedating sleepy morphine type, Dilaudid, Diamorphine, Opana, Morphine, etc…….unlike the uplifting, energetic, massive dopamine & endorphins released that oral Oxycodone provides

Man….I Sooooo miss being opioid naive and experiencing the overwhelming pleasurable euphoria that Oxycodone provided me. The ULTIMATE antidepressant… my cocktail would consist of:

Oxycodone 10mg IR
Methylphenidate 20mg IR

Having a mixed drink 30min after….the ethanol enhances the d-MPH increasing more dopamine release further more enhancing the massive dopamine & endorphin’s
I must be one of the few who prefer hydro to oxy. With tolerance they do nothing, but hydrocodones with low tolerance gave a very warm happiness. Oxy, more of a knockout and less of an upbeat surge. I used to microdose 1.25mg hydrocodone as an antidepressant for years like OP described (hard to believe, but would produce better euphoria than 60mg+ oxy in peak dependence). Only like to use opioids for pain or to let me enjoy regular life.

I must be one of the few who prefer hydro to oxy. With tolerance they do nothing, but hydrocodones with low tolerance gave a very warm happiness. Oxy, more of a knockout and less of an upbeat surge. I used to microdose 1.25mg hydrocodone as an antidepressant for years like OP described (hard to believe, but would produce better euphoria than 60mg+ oxy in peak dependence). Only like to use opioids for pain or to let me enjoy regular life.
I also don't get those incredible feelings with oxycodone Lol. Like, it serves the psychological purpose I do it for but its not like im having the time of my life

I guess I am lucky because if not I would have a harder time taking breaks

Oxycodone 10mg IR
Methylphenidate 20mg IR

It’s funny you mention this.. I just kicked a cocaine habit.. I was very open with my primary care doc, he prescribed me Methylphenidate, as it is more chemically similar to cocaine instead of adderall. I’m on 10mg per day, but just recently took two pills and it was perfect. Took 10 mg of oxy and I felt fantastic. A great anti depressive. I have been going through huge depression swings, and I can’t tell you how much this combo really really helped. Thank goodness my doc is down to earth and really wants to help me. He is the best. I am lucky.

Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is strikingly similar to Cocaine. Both are “Inverse Agonists” not your typical DAT/NET/SERT reuptake inhibitor. They have a significant and profound effect at releasing newly synthesized monoamines (like Amphetamines)

Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is classified as a “Classic Amphetamine” along with Phenmetrazine

Ritalin (Methylphenidate) will FULLY substitute for Cocaine abuse/addiction and is actually more potent than Cocaine ED-50 effective dose to inhibit 50% of Dopamine transporters (required to experience a euphoric pleasurable experience)

CIBA Pharmaceutical actually had a 100mg glass multi use bottle to be mixed with a saline solution for injection. At least pharmaceutical Methylphenidate is 100% pure unlike illicit Cocaine of 30% purity on average

More to Peru Bolivia Columbia

100% right! But what to do when the government doesn't give you that option? In Australia there's a esketamine treatment (Spravato nasal spray) that is only available to rich people as one dose costs around $1000.

Yeah the peak of oxy is the best part where you just feel warm and content. After that it's just lethargy and nausea all day depending on the dose. I normally like 40 - 50mg. Eating is the way to use it. Snorting is just a waste.