• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is O-Desmethyltramadol safe to mix with psychedelics?

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
I’m planning on taking some 4-aco-dmt this weekend. Was just wondering if it’s safe to take after a day of O-Desmethyltramadol use. Thanks

Yes, O-DSMT is mostly an opioid rather than a SNRI like tramadol is, and should be mostly cleared out by the next day anyway.

The next day should be fine. I would, however, be very concerned about *mixing* them, unless it's known that O-DSMT doesn't lower the seizure threshold like tramadol (I would assume the opposite unless I found serious evidence otherwise - I am pretty sure that psilocin and it's prodrugs do).

Mixing low doses didn't feel terribly unsafe, just incredibly itchy. Can't see problems with back-to-back dosing.

I've taken O-DSMT concurrently with just about any class of psychedelics you can think of; yes, it's safe.

More specifically, I've mixed O-DT and 4-aco-dmt on a number of occasions.

Also, O-DT shouldn't lower seizure threshold like tramadol, it lacks the serotinin reuptake properties of the parent compound.

Just make sure, something like 5-Meo-DMT, doesn't have any respiratory depressive actions to be as safe as possible mate ;)