• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is NBOMe Always Lead to Bad Trip?

- No, NBOMe compounds and other psychedelic drugs are not suitable for people with severe mental disorders. It is one thing to have a diagnosis but another thing (or rather a much worse thing) to be mentally unstable. Tripping confuses what is real and what is fantasy / dream. You need to be able to handle that.

- Being in jail could easily lead to a bad/difficult trip even for people who are not mentally unstable. So pardon me for saying so but it is not extremely surprising to hear that she didn't take it well at all, to say the least. I guess you didn't realize what you did there, but psychedelics are powerful substances and NBOMe compounds doubly so.. please be a lot more careful about who you give them to. Even besides people with mental problems, your friends and family may not find it so easy to deal with unless they are more prepared and experienced.

Read more about what are called set and setting and make sure those are always in order not only for yourself but anyone else you consider introducing to these drugs. And if you don't know exactly what you are doing, NBOMe compounds are terrible to be handling. They can be physically dangerous and psychologically dramatically strong. It would be safer if you had certain other psychedelics to 'play' with.

- The above kind of answers the question about bad trips. Bad preparation, bad patience, insufficient safety and trust and peace for all trippers, insufficient experience, those kinds of things can lead to bad trips.

- Taking anything on top of NBOMe compounds may complicate things and it should be done as last resort and not casually, and not so that you can take NBOMe's casually and just stop the trip whenever you feel like it. It is serious.
Benzo's can dull a trip and calm a person. It can also offer physical relaxation to counter the strain.
Anti-psychotics should be able to stop a trip more 'completely' and abruptly but I do not know if it may be dangerous in other ways.
People may have serious reactions to their peripheral nervous system and heart and blood vessels when taking a drug like this. There are proposed medications to remedy this, but it is very new territory and I would not recommend you to just experiment with that.

Prevent rather than remedy. These are not toys. You can get people hurt, you know that now from experience. Learn from this NOW if you care at all about yourself and other people.

>Is NBOMe not suitable to people who has mental disorder?
psychedelics + mental disorders (usually) = bad news

>What kind of things that could trigger into bad trip?
read up on set&setting, also bad body load, mental disorders, ..

>Is NBOMe always lead to bad trip?
no

>Is there anything to detoxifying NBOMe if I already took it?
Took recently and are still tripping or took it a long time ago?

I heard of quite a few people who lost it on NBOME's, people who were experienced users of psychedelics, but that might as well be pure coincidence.

I heard of quite a few people who lost it on NBOME's, people who were experienced users of psychedelics, but that might as well be pure coincidence.
Do you know how much they took? NBOMes have a narrow dose range...

Do you know how much they took? NBOMes have a narrow dose range...
It's hard to say since they consumed blotters, so you never really know. In the cases where I have solid information they were all supposed to be reasonably dosed and in once case the person in question only took half a hit. He went full on bat-shit and ended up in the bin that weekend. It was very surprising since he had dozens of experiences with acid and tried a lot of PEAs and tryptamines as well without ever experiencing any issues. While the blotters could've been badly laid, it still came as a huge surprise since you could probably hand this guy 1mg of acid and he would be fine. :/ It remains a mystery to me how this could have happened, but personally I steered clear from NBOME's from that day on.

In all other 3 accounts of psychotic episodes the information about their dosages is not solid enough for me to even mention it. You know how a certain kind of people approach this when they get their hands on blotters, whatever may be on them...

Nbomes are the mildest and easiest "not to lose your mind on" they are very easy mentally compared to most other psychs. granted they are very easy to overdose on so I think people losing it is more of a function of them just overdosing and not the nbomes making them lose it. acid and mushrooms and 2ce are much easier to lose it on in my opinion. Its a shame they are so dangerous I really enjoyed the visuals with no head trip they product but its just not worth it and I don't do them anymore after hearing all the bad stories.

@crOOk The thing is with blotters, it might not have even been nbome that the experienced person you knew took.

I've allways found nbomes to be easier to handle mentally than psychs like LSD where one is more prone to mood swings and up's and down's. I only ever got nbome powder, and neither i or anyone i know found it very introspective and psychadelic in the way LSD (or nnDMT i imagine) are, yet we all had wonderfull, colourful, empathogenic, sexy trips...;)

That being said i'm never touching nbomes again, since it got popular people are dropping like flies with this one (lot's of info on erowid)... :|

there are plenty of other far safer psychs, that don't make people drop dead, for apparantly no reason.

Stay safe <3

It's hard to say since they consumed blotters, so you never really know. In the cases where I have solid information they were all supposed to be reasonably dosed and in once case the person in question only took half a hit. He went full on bat-shit and ended up in the bin that weekend. It was very surprising since he had dozens of experiences with acid and tried a lot of PEAs and tryptamines as well without ever experiencing any issues. While the blotters could've been badly laid, it still came as a huge surprise since you could probably hand this guy 1mg of acid and he would be fine. :/ It remains a mystery to me how this could have happened, but personally I steered clear from NBOME's from that day on.

In all other 3 accounts of psychotic episodes the information about their dosages is not solid enough for me to even mention it. You know how a certain kind of people approach this when they get their hands on blotters, whatever may be on them...

Depending on how the blotters have been made, the advertised dose vs actual dose might be very different. Even two blotters next to each other can contain different doses.

Imo normal doses shouldn't cause this in people with no mental problems to begin with. Does anyone have any reports of a confirmed dose of say 500ug 25i-nbome not mixed with anything causing someone with no history of mental disease to become psychotic?

No they don't always lead to bad trips. If she was some sort of condition then that's what caused the freakout. I did NBOMe 2 times and I didn't like either because I thought I overdosed.