• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is my use excessive?

Freshmanx17

Bluelighter
Hi, since March of 2013 I have done mephedrone (sold as molly) four times, spaced out over the course of 5 months. Each time was less than 0.4g except for one time that I binged. Next saturday (2 and a half months after my last meph usage) I plan to try MDMA for the first time. I intend to only have a pill and a half (maybe just one - going to start with half a pill then have more based on how I feel) and plan on this being one of the only times I use MDMA ( maybe once next summer). Is this usage excessive and could I have already caused damage to my brain? Also, should I expect a nasty comedown from my first time with MDMA (Had bad comedown with meph binge) and what can I do to reduce that? Thank you!

not even close to excessive. you're caution is commendable, though. :)

depends who you ask..

what goes up must come down, however, it is very unlikely you will get much of a comedown from your first taste, i would suggest you be more likely to feel an afterglow the following few days, especially if the dose has been kept reasonable.

Ahh cool alright thank you for the advice =D definitely hoping for an afterglow. Also, if i can handle mephedrone, will i be able to handle mdma? Im afraid I'm going to be overwhelmed

Last edited:
i havnt done meph myself so cant really comment.

what mdma have you got and what dose are you planning on doing?

in the top right of your page is a search function. if you have any questions run a search first and see what info. presents itself.

I have two pills (not sure which design friend hasn't given yet) and I plan on starting with a half a pill so I can slowly work into the high instead of have an intense come up. If the half is good I plan on having another half (maybe 3/4) of a pill about an hour later and then keeping it at that for the night. What do you think?

To be honest, with the way MDMA works, it's healthier and more effective to take a full dose and top up with maybe half a dose 1.5-2 hrs later.

Remember that it's your serotonin that gets you high, not the drug itself. doing a half will start depleting your serotonin and every other half will be much less cost-effective because there will less serotonin available. on top of that, the longer you have md in your system when low on serotonin, the more susceptible you'll be to neurotoxicity.

by all means, start with a half, it's the smart thing to do. but ideally you should top up with 1 or 2, as close as you can to your first dose. maybe take only one other half and save the other pill for another day? :)

Agree that titrating the dose up with mdma may not be as effective as with other drugs.

All this type of info can be found by doing a search and looking through the sticky threads in colour at the top of the forum page.

:)