• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is my tolerance to high ?

Jamesc1514

Greenlighter
ok so I started using MDMA a this year , I started by taking 100mg at my first event, my second event I took a total of 300mg in a night. Then I attended [mod edit] and popped 6 six times each day , so a Total of 18 pills in 3 days. So am I over doing it ? I also the worst comedown ever took me about 1 weeks to get Back to normal :/ . I'm attending [mod edit] in September and I'm questions wether to pop or not due to how much I'm taking .

Last edited by a moderator:
how far apart are the events? its generally a good idea to wait a couple weeks at least in between rolls, it'll start to lose its magic. and re-dosing isnt necessarily overdoing it, but thats not always the case. theres a sticky thread "the 6 rules of mdma" or something like that at the top of the mdma/epathogenic drugs that covers dosing and redosing, so if you check that out you might be able to answer your question. but my short answer to your question is you overdid it at [mod edit] but in general youre not

The events are about two months apart , I haven't rolled since [mod edit] .

I agree. You overdid it during your last roll, but in general your usage pattern seems sensible. It's normal that you experienced such a bad comedown after taking so much. MDMA is not the kind of drug to take day after day or even during an entire day, it takes much longer than with most drugs for your body to return to baseline. You're waiting a sufficient amount of time between rolls so no problem there, but I would try to keep your dosages in check, since in my experience once you start to get these bad hangovers, they usually get worse every time you overdo it. Doesn't appear to be a problem to roll in september, since it has already been two months again by then, but if you want to avoid a hangover, pick your favourite artist, roll during his or her set and try to keep redosing to a minimum. But if you must redose, 1/2 the initial dose after about 1,5h is a general rule of thumb, try to avoid more redoses, they increase side-effects and can produce a worse hangover

Did you test your drugs with a testkit? I'll add the (untested) prefix in the mean time, tell me if you did test and I'll change it. Also please take care not to mention specific event names where you have taken/will be taking drugs. I have edited out all occurrences :) Welcome to bluelight both James and tlg!

Yea that's what I said to myself , Ima roll during my favorite artist from now on :) and no they weren't tested .

5-htp can help get you back to baseline a little quicker when you have a protracted comedown.

you sure your pills were strong like 70%+ pure mdma? or were they cut with caffeine or someshit? maybe thats why you were dosing so much more.

But take a big break and use 5-htp (dont take 5-htp with other drugs look online what drugs you shouldnt take it with) and tuna omega 3 oil.

as well as have a good diet and exercise.