❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is my physical appearance ugly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

187coopa

Bluelighter
Idk if these threads are allowed but I really would like to know the honest truth. When I was younger I was an ugly duckling slightly out of shape. But my dry sarcastic humor and realistic approach to life helped to make up for it. Then discovered drugs and welp havent had a problem staying thin since then lol granted only do subs nowadays

Anyways starting to get a lil older 26, and pretty much all throughout my life at parties or other social events its super hard for me not to get self conscious and worry about my appearance vain or w/e you wanna call it. Right in the middle of a conversation all im thinking to myself is fuck does my face look wierd or does my body posture look like shit etc. I hate taking pictures because everyone of them I look wierd in idk all this is hard to explain but its always been in the back of my mind all my life.

11uz2ie.jpg

No, you are not only not ugly, you are quite handsome and you look like a very nice person on top of that. But, may I say something from the vantage point of age (61)? Worrying this much about whether or not you are appealing to people based on something as superficial as your looks means you have some serious work to do in your own head. Explore ways to confront that demon before it eats you up.<3

Nothing to worry about at all, your a nice looking guy.

You're not going to shatter any mirrors with that face, so relax. If you're not already do some exercise/weights.. you will feel better about your body and your overall confidence, which will go a long way to making things better for you :)

As a straight female, I absolutely fucking promise you you look plenty attractive, hot even (but I have a thing for short stubbly beards like yours). No, you're not ugly, not at all, certainly not in that picture. You look great. I know what it's like though. Feeling ugly, unattractive. Even when everyone says you're not. Hell I've got a boyfriend and know three other guys who've said they wish I were single, and I still feel unattractive. It's not rational.

I dunno what to tell you to help with those kinds of negative self thoughts. I haven't figured out how to conquer them either. All I can do is promise you that I think you look hot, and if I didn't, if I thought you were unattractive and didn't wanna hurt your feelings, I'd simply have posted nothing.

cultivating a more positive mindset will take you a lot further than obsessing over your physical image.

being physically attractive means nothing if you have low self worth.

You are NOT ugly OP. Who told you that?? They're just trying to be an asshole to make themselves feel better. As corny as it sounds, being a mean person will make anyone seem "ugly" but you don't seem like a bully.

No way, you're a little cutie. It's all about confidence and even I can tell in that picture--you ain't got any!

Thanks everyone yeah its pretty obvious I got some SERIOUS confidence/body image issues idk just wish I knew where to find some lol.
I mean got a good job, a house, car etc.. but on the inside still feel worthless guess a fucked up childhood and adolescence will do that to ya.

I wouldn't normally post a question like this, but Diamonds made me think of something when she said he looked like he didn't have any confidence...

What do you females think of guys that look pissed off or serious? For example...

eminem-le-rappeur-blanc-americain-le-plus.jpg

I usually look serious unless someone engages me which I think might throw some people off.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry... That is indeed Eminem. I can't help but find it funny you say too negative and then that he's pretty hot tho. =D

Last edited:
definitely fuckably cute. anyway i'm closing this self serving needy thread.

only you can learn to love youself and be comfortable in your own skin and these self doubting thoughts will show in your body language

happiness comes from within

Status
Not open for further replies.