Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is my nanger toxic? Almost ended up in hospital

b_rat

Bluelighter
Long time user of nitrous, had my nanger for about 3 years it's a decent one had many a good time and many a thousand nang put through it but last night something scary happened, after smoking some nice bud my mate loaded up the nanger (we usually do 2 at a time) and after he did it went into the usual nang state but when he came to he began to vomit and feel very unwell, he was recently discharged from hospital so we both put it down to that and off he went. So I load myself up a few nangs, down the hatch and the once pleasurable feeling was not there, I was vomiting, in and out of consciousness, extreme vertigo and intense shortness of breath (to the extent the mrs has 000 ready to dial) it took a good 20 minutes for me to remotely come good. Furthermore the day previous we were sucking nangs out of balloons and felt perfectly fine. Can anyone shed some light on the possible cause of this?

have you tried removing all the parts of the bulberator and cleaning the whole thing?

i cant think of how mold could cause you to vomit straight away, are you sure you didn't just smoke too much weed and then nanging as well was too much and you greened out?

I'll give it a good clean today but I couldn't imagine it being the bud, I don't do nangs sober and need at least 5/6 cones before i partake and we only had a joint. I've never used this brand before quick whip, iSi has always been my goto

I have never heard of Quick Whip brand. The website says that they are an Australian brand. I hope they haven't repackaged some cheap nangs. Some of the brands are definitely not worth using as they contain machine oil from the manufacturing process.

If your whipper is really dirty you will be able to smell it and taste it without even opening the chamber. ISI has always been the best option. The Best Whip Chrome nangs are also recommended. I used to find that they produced different effects so always had both on hand.

I've heard of people passing the nos through a tissue or something and being able to see the amount of oil that's in the nang, also filtering it out.

I've heard of people passing the nos through a tissue or something and being able to see the amount of oil that's in the nang, also filtering it out.

I used to have to do that with Mosa brand. Their 2g Chargers had the most oil I have ever experienced, their 1g nangs weren't far off either. I had to make a filter to put inside the creamer nozzle attachment.

Yer I do feel recently like I'm inhaling more than just nitrous recently I mite attach a coffee filter and see If that helps

Long time user of nitrous, had my nanger for about 3 years it's a decent one had many a good time and many a thousand nang put through it but last night something scary happened, after smoking some nice bud my mate loaded up the nanger (we usually do 2 at a time) and after he did it went into the usual nang state but when he came to he began to vomit and feel very unwell, he was recently discharged from hospital so we both put it down to that and off he went. So I load myself up a few nangs, down the hatch and the once pleasurable feeling was not there, I was vomiting, in and out of consciousness, extreme vertigo and intense shortness of breath (to the extent the mrs has 000 ready to dial) it took a good 20 minutes for me to remotely come good. Furthermore the day previous we were sucking nangs out of balloons and felt perfectly fine. Can anyone shed some light on the possible cause of this?

i know the cheaper brand of nangs can make you vomit (due to the taste) silly question but are you %100 sure u got the N2O chargers and not the CO2 ones? just a thought....cus ive had my nang cracker for like twice as long as u and NEVER had any ill effects...keep it clean and u should have no problems :) let us know

P.S as mysterie said it could be some mold thats grown over time,like i said wash ur cracker after each session and u have no problems (well i dont) and stick to the ISI brand of nangs they are the cleanest besides the "whip it" brands they are medical grade :)

yea check if they are co2, if not then maybe give your nanganator a clean and see if there is motor oil in it, I here some nangs may have small amounts in them

are you sure you didn't just smoke too much weed and then nanging as well was too much and you greened out?

This sounds exactly like the cause....Especially if you've never had that particular cannabis before you cannot under estimate the power of cannabis and nitrous oxide. I've had acquaintances who have stolen tanks from hospital and this sort of thing has happened, especially after mixing it with cannabis.

I'm still thinking the nanger, cleaned it out and when I crack one you can see the no2 come out of the hole piece where you put your mouth, perhaps time to put it out to stud? I layered it with 3x coffee filters but the pressure broke through. I feel like I'm inhaling something liquid like

Although not many people do it, you are supposed to fill punch ball balloons from the whipper if you plan on doing multiple hits. This allows the Nitrous to warm up and not freeze your throat.

You will see the Nitrous come out of the nozzle as it is very cold. If there is no foreign matter inside the whipper whatsoever then the liquid is Nitrous. The machine oil problem builds up over a lot of nangs.

Also start supplementing with vitamin B12 if you are a regular user. Nitrous can cause problems in the hands and feet when used in high doses.

I used to have to do that with Mosa brand. Their 2g Chargers had the most oil I have ever experienced, their 1g nangs weren't far off either. I had to make a filter to put inside the creamer nozzle attachment.

Im having a semi-panic attack! Ive been using the Mosa brand ones a lot lately and have only just realised how disgusting and dirty they really are and seeing this is concerning. Im coming dwown from meth so im freaking out a little bit more but no more for me. Im only buying the Whippit brand ones now!

Shiiiiit, I too have Mosa. Just obtained 100 chargers too...now that I think of it, the last batch I had was Whip-it

I've only had a single hit of the new ones (I think it was a new box) and didn't notice anything bad...I use a dispenser and balloons though, so perhaps I'm avoiding any undesired shit getting into my lungs

Stick with ISI brand. Regular use of Nitrous isn't good for your circulation. Supplement with Vitamin B12 if you are having issues with your hands and feet.

Last edited:
Shiiiiit, I too have Mosa. Just obtained 100 chargers too...now that I think of it, the last batch I had was Whip-it

I've only had a single hit of the new ones (I think it was a new box) and didn't notice anything bad...I use a dispenser and balloons though, so perhaps I'm avoiding any undesired shit getting into my lungs

That's not a huge amount. I wouldn't worry too much. Try to filter the gas that comes out of your whipper and keep it ultra clean including all the seals and attachments.

I'd have thought that once the gas was allowed to expand in both the whipper and then balloon, much of the oil would find itself stuck to the inside surfaces and no longer 'suspended' in gas, especially if you let it sit there for a minute.

Does that make any sense in the real world? hahaha

It's a shame we don't have people like Phase or Dr Platypus here anymore. They could answer that kind of stuff easily.

It would be good if there wasn't any machine oil in them in the first place.