European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is my judgement fucked from biblical scale overindulgement this xmas

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
After watching 'Match of the day', then catching american football on channel 5, does anyone else find the latter tediously slow?
As stated in title, am I so fucked, from overindulgence, that I can't tell my (sporting) arse, from my elbow (Newcastle, winning again and second in the premiership does have the feeling of a wishful delerium!), or is it a sort of drug induced idiot-savant state?

Just remember, I live in the country that invented cricket! 😁

its kinda slow relative to football. its the tension from play to play that makes the game exciting.

No, you're absolutely right, American football is totally tedious. It's a sport where you need to drink whilst watching like baseball or cricket.

Messi hasn't choked on his own vomit yet.

Though it's only a matter of time, given his name...
I remember reading some arsehole (a member of a band that has since disappeared without trace) say that Hawkwind fans were proof that Vikings had sex with sheep. Some of the funniest, sharp people I know are fellow Hawkwind fans (eg. B9). If the above comment isn't proof that psychedelics (a Hawkwind fan who doesn't have a taste for drugs, especially psycedelics, is almost unheard of) make for the funniest fuckers going, I don' know what is. Even without beimg a Hawkwind fan, the funniest comedians I can think of (Bill Hicks, Billy Connolly, Frankie Boyle etc), at one point werr fans of getting stoned/tripping...

Last edited:
In fact, if Newcastle win the premiership, I will post a photograph of me naked, in the middle of my home town's front street (and if there ever was a photo deserving a NSFW tag, itwill be one!)

After watching 'Match of the day', then catching american football on channel 5, does anyone else find the latter tediously slow?
As stated in title, am I so fucked, from overindulgence, that I can't tell my (sporting) arse, from my elbow (Newcastle, winning again and second in the premiership does have the feeling of a wishful delerium!), or is it a sort of drug induced idiot-savant state?

Just remember, I live in the country that invented cricket! 😁
I just find Am Footy leaves me completely cold, not just finding it slow. I've given it a few goes over the years and just nahh can;t get into at all
Well anybody who follows NUFC will probably admit it is an exercise of optimism over reality...
Well NUFC as previously known has ceased to exist and is now SASF (Saudi Arabian Sportswashing Franchise) so any victories in the near future will no doubt be of the hollow kind (no real blame attached to fans tough perhaps complicit in their silence as football is further ruined...I get it though aftr the cupboard being bare for so long)

Baseball is the worst sport. Slower than shit. 90% of the time people are just standing around.

It's like 20 people playing golf at the same time.

The most interesting part about it, apparently, is calculating the statistics.

Baseball is the worst sport. Slower than shit. 90% of the time people are just standing around.

It's like 20 people playing golf at the same time.

The most interesting part about it, apparently, is calculating the statistics.
I live where the world's most northerly test cricket ground, in the world is situated, so will refrain from asking the question, "what, slower than cricket?" and wanting an answer...

All football is shit imo.

A game played by himbos.

Bunch of overpaid, undereducated fuckin mardarses.

Whats so good about kicking a bag of air around a field? 😀
Well without it, we wouldn't have been priveledged to the wit and wisdom of Gazza! Only he would have gone to have a talk with Raoul Moat, with a fishing rod and basketful of chicken sandwiches, when Moat was hiding in the drainage tunnels, under Rothbury.
He was pretty good at kicking a bag of air, as well!