• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is my girlfriend pregnant from pre cum? What do I do?

Dagwood123

Greenlighter
So about 5 days ago, we were messing around in my car and we both ended up being naked. I think I had a little bit of pre come out and I just rubbed my penis head between her vagina just once or twice. I then realized that this was bad because I didn't have a condom. I then told her that we have to stop that so she laid down and I fingered her, but it is possible that my finger had pre cum on it. I think my fingers took some time in the air though, I didn't start that right away. I also ate her out and yall know the rest. No penetration was made, Pre was possibly there, only a small bit of it was out anyway. The last time she had her period was December 9th, she is suppose to have it tomorrow but doesn't think she will. I'm a little worried. She has a record of having an irregular period though, sometimes she will go 4 months without having her period. It has been late before too. So should I be worried about anything? What action should I take to fully know the answer or do something? If she has her period within tomorrow or the next 2 weeks does that mean 100% she's not pregnant? Thanks

It's highly unlikely that she's pregnant. Wait a couple weeks and take a pregnancy test. next time get the morning after pill right away.