❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is My Friend Bisexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregist3445

one time i shook my grower cold anxious under pressure on benzos pot and vodka on video and he saw it. I also have smallish hands. Normal hands, but smallish. My penis is 6 and a half inches with good girth, but moreso just really attractive and hygenic.

Anyway, he repeadedtly judged me and situations based on what he assumed my penis must be like. I know this for several reasons.

That always wierded me out. Why does me peeing on a girl matter? And why would my penis be hard near a boy except sleepovers (morning wood).

im a grown up.

I thought this through and thought it was either an A. lack of understanding of pleasing women, or B. him thinking like a girl. I dont want to believe he was attracted to me.

This always reminds me of that scene in "Funny Guys" if anyone knows what im talking about.

I think most women would be turned on by an assertive 6.5 experienced cock. So whats up with how men dicksize? Where do they get this info? Why cant i be two feet shorter than you with the same size dick?

So is my friend bisexual?

Um, sure? Yes? Let's go with yes...

Wtf is with men and their super insecurity over their dick size. I swear men care more about each others dick size than women do.

That's what this thread's about right? I don't know :(

Um, sure? Yes? Let's go with yes...

Wtf is with men and their super insecurity over their dick size. I swear men care more about each others dick size than women do.

That's what this thread's about right? I don't know :(
In school, this happened a lot. Many of the boys were very interested in each others' dick size. By the time they went to college, it turned out that many of the worst offenders were closeted homosexuals and bisexuals. Post-college, the men who seem the most interested in this are gay or bi.

pgourd3b.jpg

Or maybe it's only a primitive behavior left over from the Stone Age.

Last edited:
Maybe it's cause I'm a chick, or maybe it's cause I'm weird, but I don't get it, lol.

Mainly cause I don't see why straight men give a shit about OTHER MENS opinion on their dick size, isn't the goal what women will think of it?

Maybe it's cause I'm a chick, or maybe it's cause I'm weird, but I don't get it, lol.

Mainly cause I don't see why straight men give a shit about OTHER MENS opinion on their dick size, isn't the goal what women will think of it?

The goal should be to not give a fuck about what anyone thinks of it. It is what it is. Stressing over shit you can't change is ridiculous.

I agree, and any woman who'd judge you for it isn't worth it. I wouldn't date a guy who felt I had to increase my breast size.

This is probably computer generated spam; seen it a million times on a forum I used to moderate. It's not just broken English, like a poor translation, it's a computer's attempt to tell a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.