• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is my "coke" just all speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfxtc

Greenlighter
I'm in a bit of a "conundrum" I guess. I received what I was told was coke. IDK, I've done "coke" 10 times and it's always kinda sucked.

So I used this stuff and it gave me this nice like euphoric and talkative rush, like mini MDMA almost, for 10 minutes. Then it made me tweak for like 2 hours. Of course I want to re-dose, but can't, because of the speed effects.

So I was curious because this is supposedly "bomb ass shit" even though it never is and tested the stuff. On the one panel (sorry I don't remember the names) it turned to green automatically indicating amphetamines/meth. The other panel turned to a Ritalin / methylone type color after it first turned to an amphetamine color.

I read the TEK thread regarding cleaning coke (https://drugs-forum.com/threads/lejunks-cocaine-purification-technique-acetone-wash.27089/) and am curious what I should do here.

For one he says amphetamine isn't an adulterant in coke any more really, and that only an acetone wash is necessary. Mine obviously has amphetamines so an alcohol wash would be necessary.

This leads us to my problem. I want the coke, not speed. I want to do the washes, but I'm afraid I might just end up with nothing. A dose feels like this: goes fine up the nose, no weird tastes, makes tongue numb if I put it on it, nose is fine until about 12-24 hours then it's nasty blood chunks of grossness, I get a euphoric rush for like 10 minutes, and then basically walk around for like 2 hours, thinking I did too much every time, etc. To clarify I don't know anything about stimulants really. The stuff came in mostly "large" little rocks, not powder. It basically makes me feel "a hard hitting, edgy, ampy, non-social, uncomfortable, paranoid, heart racing, tweeked out, geeked out, introverted" feeling after initial euphoria.

This shit isn't coke right? I don't know much about coke or speed. If I do the wash will I even have any "coke" left over would you think? Is there a way to try and detect the presence of cocaine, or even better a roundabout percentage, in a sample?

Last edited:
Ive never used cocaine but I take amphetamine daily. So I could be wrong but given the half life of amphetamine is 9-11 hours and cocaine 1 hour. Couldnt you guess by how long the effects last?

I mean if you tested it and it came up as amphetamine/Ritalin and not coke, then it's obviously not coke.

I'm sorry but we don't allow substance ID threads, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.