L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is my 14 inch dick abnormal for a black 17 yr old

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao u guys crack me up so glad I joined this kid is lookn at the centimeter side of his ruler or hes doin what I did when I was like 13 messuring from bottom of balls up counting the rest of my dick that's in there lol. first of all if u have 14 incher why do u need us to tell u its big good for u u got me beat but I hate to tell ya truly even a 14incher wont give u a personality or make u a good lover even just a big dick so if that's the best thing u got goin get ready for a lot of one night stands u need to work on a lil I don't know personality before throwing that fuckn thing out. do u walk in waffle house n throw that damn thing out on the counter well that's kinda the way u handled that question. u know what I bet if u try hard u can use one that big to go flog urself. I bet u got 14 measuring urs n ur buddies head to head. nah im sorry not tryn to mean but man u made it easy if ur serious explain what the concerns r n things like that

Well, I for one like big ones! If this guy is gentle and doesn't get carried away to where he's thrusting against me inside to where it hurts, I would really enjoy making love with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.