• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Is meclonazepam fat soluble like clonazepam

3dmusic

Bluelighter
Hi

I did a taper off valium using milk, and it was very successful, as diazepam is fat soluble, and I was able to, using a syringe, achieve really smalll micro daily cuts.

Unfortunately, I have got myself hooked on zopiclone and wanted to do gradual crossover to diazpeam to taper, but my doctor is refusing to give me a script to taper off from, and the drug agency are not helping as they want my doctor to write to them, however my dcotor wants them to write to her.
o In the meantime, I am getting more and more tolerant to zopiclone and I am using about 6-8 7.5mgs a day.
I have had a lot of stress and the habit just crept up on me and I would say its been with me about a year.

I am having trouble getting diazepam that is genuine, because you could be buying anything off internet vendors.
I have come across a benzo on a reserarch benzo site called meclonazepam, and was wondering, if that too, is fat soluble, because if it is, I could dissolve that in milk and taper down like I did with diazepam, doing micro cuts daily and arriving at 0mg feeling no withdrwaals.

Can anyone tell me if meclonazepam is fat soluble please
If it is not, is there any non toxic solvent I could use so I can do a daily micro taper off it.

Failing that, I will buy diazepam, but I am not chuffed about this, because I could be buying a box of diazepam with pills that are all uneven doses, or, it might not even be diazepam.
I am not looking for a source.
I have a source for meclonazepam, I just need to know, if like their relatives, clonazepam, they are fat soluble.
I had success dissolving diaz in full fat honomogenised milk, and I had friends who had success using clonazepam in the same way.]
I don't know the dosing of meclonazepam, my tolerance is about 30-40mg diazepam a day, so I don't even know if meclonazepam will work out too expensive, I don't know how much meclonazepam I would need to hold me.
Any help with my questions would be greatly received thanks

Wow the dysgeusia must be terrible for you? But shit yeah I've used zopiclone / zolpidem but only ever been dependent on benzos. It's about as bad but more selective in effect, so with a more narrow range of side-effect and withdrawal effect?

For withdrawal the best benzo to use is one that has a long enough halflife so that you don't have an unstable effect that goes up and down a lot, with unreasonably frequent redosing.. AND the benzo has to have enough 'overlap' of effect. If you withdraw from a hypnotic it's nonsense to switch to a primarily anxiolytic drug, cause it doesn't substitute qualitatively.

I've used meclonazepam and found that it's in a way mild, not necessarily too short acting (medium or so), but while being sedative and anxiolytic it doesn't have a major hypnotic (sleep inducing) component. So I doubt it substitutes for a relatively selective hypnotic like zopiclone. I couldn't say if the potency thing is a problem, but you might have to expect to need a huge dose of meclonazepam to start tapering since it's doubtful it is effective enough as a hypnotic.
It's not that expensive, I have bought a gram for very cheap - but it's not potent to begin with so with your tolerance it may work out to not be that cheap after all.

Plus, if you are going to use an RC benzo, if you can I would choose one to take as little of as possible.

If I were you I'd have that 'drug agency' contact the doctor because of that catch-22 impasse. It would be irresponsible and messed up if neither are willing to help if you insist on showing the impossibility of their policies. Let them give you an alternative option, don't take no for an answer - the 'no' being an option that isn't actually an option!

Meclonazepam should be at least as lipophilic as clonazepam, but milk seems like a less than ideal solution. For the short shelf life alone. Though I guess you make very small / diluted batches.
Still, something like vodka and a pretty precisely measured 1 ml oral needle-less syringe seems much better. I've used alcohol (pure ethanol, ethanol diluted with water, or vodka) every time with benzos.

I am having trouble thinking of a benzo that is a much better option in all respects, but most well available RC benzos lately have been either primarily anxiolytics or if hypnotic they are perhaps too short acting or have a huge amnesia component. Maybe flubromazepam? But that isn't potent or cheap really.. and while it seems effective, maybe not so safe.
Not sure if you would want to run such risks, and if you can afford a big impact on your functioning - something to think about anyway when you switch to a benzo that isn't so selectively hypnotic... so you may experience added effects.

I read that diclazepam is a bitch to get dependent on, so maybe not ideal to switch to.. also may be much more potent as anxiolytic than anything else?
Clonazolam or flubromazolam are a bit insane, probably unwise to use those.

If you can find nordazepam that should work? What can you find?

poropylene glycol is used for IV ativan & egg albumen for diazepam (diazemuls). Injecting has no particular advantage unless it's to treat tonic-clonic seizures.

Wow the dysgeusia must be terrible for you? But shit yeah I've used zopiclone / zolpidem but only ever been dependent on benzos. It's about as bad but more selective in effect, so with a more narrow range of side-effect and withdrawal effect?

For withdrawal the best benzo to use is one that has a long enough halflife so that you don't have an unstable effect that goes up and down a lot, with unreasonably frequent redosing.. AND the benzo has to have enough 'overlap' of effect. If you withdraw from a hypnotic it's nonsense to switch to a primarily anxiolytic drug, cause it doesn't substitute qualitatively.

I've used meclonazepam and found that it's in a way mild, not necessarily too short acting (medium or so), but while being sedative and anxiolytic it doesn't have a major hypnotic (sleep inducing) component. So I doubt it substitutes for a relatively selective hypnotic like zopiclone. I couldn't say if the potency thing is a problem, but you might have to expect to need a huge dose of meclonazepam to start tapering since it's doubtful it is effective enough as a hypnotic.
It's not that expensive, I have bought a gram for very cheap - but it's not potent to begin with so with your tolerance it may work out to not be that cheap after all.

Plus, if you are going to use an RC benzo, if you can I would choose one to take as little of as possible.

If I were you I'd have that 'drug agency' contact the doctor because of that catch-22 impasse. It would be irresponsible and messed up if neither are willing to help if you insist on showing the impossibility of their policies. Let them give you an alternative option, don't take no for an answer - the 'no' being an option that isn't actually an option!

Meclonazepam should be at least as lipophilic as clonazepam, but milk seems like a less than ideal solution. For the short shelf life alone. Though I guess you make very small / diluted batches.
Still, something like vodka and a pretty precisely measured 1 ml oral needle-less syringe seems much better. I've used alcohol (pure ethanol, ethanol diluted with water, or vodka) every time with benzos.

I am having trouble thinking of a benzo that is a much better option in all respects, but most well available RC benzos lately have been either primarily anxiolytics or if hypnotic they are perhaps too short acting or have a huge amnesia component. Maybe flubromazepam? But that isn't potent or cheap really.. and while it seems effective, maybe not so safe.
Not sure if you would want to run such risks, and if you can afford a big impact on your functioning - something to think about anyway when you switch to a benzo that isn't so selectively hypnotic... so you may experience added effects.

I read that diclazepam is a bitch to get dependent on, so maybe not ideal to switch to.. also may be much more potent as anxiolytic than anything else?
Clonazolam or flubromazolam are a bit insane, probably unwise to use those.

If you can find nordazepam that should work? What can you find?
Hi and thanks for your post

What is dysgeusia?
I was addicted to diazepam before, and I started using zoppys and zolps due to their short half life.
The problem was, I began using them during the day, and ended up probably with them in my bloodstream continuously, although unevenly.
I was taking 12 cheapo imitation zopiclones from an online pharmacy, so I don't know how much exactly, as they were a third of the price of normal street price zopiclones from a dealer who sells his script.
I started to get organised for a detox now though. I started to take an even number of zopiclones and regulate them, for instance, 3 every 6 hours, if needed, and last week, I decied to replace one 6hrly dose with diazepam, with it being much longer lasting.
Over the next 3 weeks I plan to replace all the zopiclone with diazepam and taper off that using milk, and a daily micro cut, because I got off diazepam painlessley that way before.
I am tapering of pregabalin also, and got down from 600mg a day to 330mg a day, where I am holding, until I know exactly how much diazepam it will take me to feel stable.
I will then start tapering the pregab again when I get on a stable micro cut with valium.
The daily micro cut with valiulm was great last timme, because, symptoms started to fade, as I tapered them away, using the smoother daily cuts and I got to omg with no paws, like normal benzo detoxes normally end up.
My problem is being drug free, detoxes are one thing, but rehab is needed to root out the cause of the need to either drink or be altered. I find sobriety too harsh, too edgy, too much basically.
I have autistic traits and some other issues, but the psychiatrist needs me clean before he can assess me, as drug just cloud the situation and make it more difficult for hiim to assess me, but at the same time, substance misuse is symptom of the problem deep in my unconscious, so its like a bit of a catch 22 in a way.

Clonazepam and diazz are milk soluble, but I don't know what of these new research benzos, which ones are milk soluble. I thought meclonaz might be, as it is related to clonaz, but I was unsure due to my lack of chemistry knowledge.

Clonazepam and diazz are milk soluble, but I don't know what of these new research benzos, which ones are milk soluble. I thought meclonaz might be, as it is related to clonaz, but I was unsure due to my lack of chemistry knowledge.

Most of them should be soluble in lipophilic substances like milk.

Meclonazepam only has an additional methyl group attached, so it's safe to assume that its fat solubility is very similar to clonazepam's.

Well, like I keep saying - use Marvinsketch for pKa & cLogP but if it's going to accumulate in the brain, it has to be fat soluble. Pyrazolam is interesting if you look at the cLogP and pKa... VERY potent BUT accumulates less... and leaves the body without metabolism making it the benzo least likely to react with any meds you are already taking. Just a shame pynazolam (Lude good) and Pyeyzolam (alcohol in a pill).

Hi and thanks for your post

What is dysgeusia?
I was addicted to diazepam before, and I started using zoppys and zolps due to their short half life.
The problem was, I began using them during the day, and ended up probably with them in my bloodstream continuously, although unevenly.
I was taking 12 cheapo imitation zopiclones from an online pharmacy, so I don't know how much exactly, as they were a third of the price of normal street price zopiclones from a dealer who sells his script.
I started to get organised for a detox now though. I started to take an even number of zopiclones and regulate them, for instance, 3 every 6 hours, if needed, and last week, I decied to replace one 6hrly dose with diazepam, with it being much longer lasting.
Over the next 3 weeks I plan to replace all the zopiclone with diazepam and taper off that using milk, and a daily micro cut, because I got off diazepam painlessley that way before.
I am tapering of pregabalin also, and got down from 600mg a day to 330mg a day, where I am holding, until I know exactly how much diazepam it will take me to feel stable.
I will then start tapering the pregab again when I get on a stable micro cut with valium.
The daily micro cut with valiulm was great last timme, because, symptoms started to fade, as I tapered them away, using the smoother daily cuts and I got to omg with no paws, like normal benzo detoxes normally end up.
My problem is being drug free, detoxes are one thing, but rehab is needed to root out the cause of the need to either drink or be altered. I find sobriety too harsh, too edgy, too much basically.
I have autistic traits and some other issues, but the psychiatrist needs me clean before he can assess me, as drug just cloud the situation and make it more difficult for hiim to assess me, but at the same time, substance misuse is symptom of the problem deep in my unconscious, so its like a bit of a catch 22 in a way.

dysgeusia is the weird taste in your mouth as effect from the drug rather than the drug tasting that way. Like a nickle for example.. But not everyone gets it from zopiclone.

Im on pregabalin, too and have been hooked on benzos and other stuff too - autism traits as well so yeah i do understand what you mean.. have no easy solution for you im afraid

dysgeusia is the weird taste in your mouth as effect from the drug rather than the drug tasting that way. Like a nickle for example.. But not everyone gets it from zopiclone.

Really? What mechanism is involved then? I was under the impression that it's just that zopiclone is detectable by the taste buds in trace amounts, so it's just diffusing zopiclone producing that taste.

I'm very interested in finding a place to try something other then what my doctor prescribes ( which is a very low dose).