• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is mdmE a research chemical, or is it MDMA family?

edubz

Greenlighter
I was wondering what is MDME.

is MDME a research chemical, or is it part of the MDMA family?

Last edited:
Realize that MDMA was/is a RC. To me, a RC is just a term that's used to sell chems legally(for research purposes)

Seems like a lot of people around me use the term to make something seem bad or

...dangerous.
Maybe do a little reading on how these chems are made to get a better perspective.

there is MDEA which is 3,4-Methylendioxy-N-ethylamphetamine (which is extremely rare I believe), but since you have no further information, it could be anything really... you should also realize that drug dealers talk shit all the time.

...dangerous.
Maybe do a little reading on how these chems are made to get a better perspective.

Because they are dangerous? Or at the very least, potentially dangerous.

I don't know about you, but I put ingesting a drug that has very little known of its long term effects in the same boat as checking to see if you bled your car's brakes correctly by driving flat out at a wall and trying to stop before you hit it.

I understand what you meant, but you cannot deny the inherent danger that comes with taking something that hasn't been around long enough to say for certain what effect it has or how it works. Rolling that dice, in my mind, is synonymous with 'dangerous'.

I'm not denying anything. I believe that these emphogenic drugs are the most dangerous out there.

Good thing we have bluelight right?

I suggest you buy a kit as it seems like you and your dealer aren't the most informed on the mdma scene.

It seems there is no such thing as MDME....

But MDE exists
Code:
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mde/mde_info2.shtml
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mde/

Also, read more about MDMA. As the other guys said, MDMA is just like an RC - its fairly new in human use, thus we dont know the long term effects of it. We just CANT know because its so new. Newer chemicals are even more unsafe when it comes to this :p

To have GOOD data about a drug, hundreds of years are required, really. Psilicybin mushrooms and marijuana are examples of well documented drugs, with thousands of years of use.