• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is MDMA at all a useful guide for methylone dosage?

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
I know nothing is written in stone/YMMV etc but can ones favoured mdma dose be a useful guide for methylone?
It's hard to know how much weaker methylone is but sources seem to suggest perhaps around +/- 30% more might be needed to achieve effects - have othesr commonly found this or a different figure to be the case or have they varied much more widely for some?

I am well aware of stated dosage ranges and variability with such things, I was curious if people had found any relationship between the two compounds that is possibly a more useful guide than straight out guessing doses from a table.

how are the two methods any different?
EDIT: maybe now I see, if you need 100 mgs while a friend of yours needs 150 mgs (MDMA) and (for example) the methylone dose usually needed is double that of MDMA you already know you need 200 mg and your friend needs 300 instead of having to titrate the dosage up to find the "sweet spot"?
maybe it was obvious lol

I think chasing mdma high by upping your methylone dose is impossible without using mdma if you know what I mean. You'll never get their with methylone.

Yes that's more it - the difference being an attempt at an educated guess.

And Mazzab - yeah it's just a reference point - one could be pleasantly surprised but I'm not assuming it to be quite like MDMA from all that I've read - MDMA is pretty much one of a kind

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy methylone as well. It's just different ride if you know what I mean. Close. Fun still. But like we said, not the same. Enjoy though. It's still good clean fun ;)