• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is L-Theanine powder effective when smoked or snorted?

thecool

Greenlighter
Oral L-Theanine capsules work well for me, but I'm curious about L-Theanine's bioavailability when smoked or snorted.

I imagine that snorting it will work, but isn't efficient, because a normal dose is 100-300 milligrams, and that's a lot of powder to snort for a single dose. And theanine might burn like hell too.

Adding theanine to a blunt or joint might work well. I'm sure some of the theanine will be destroyed by the heat, but smoking weed with theanine might possibly be a calmer, mellower, relaxing type of high, and might work for people who get anxiety from weed. Well at least that's what I speculate. I'll have to try it and see what happens.

Has anyone here ever tried smoking or snorting theanine? Share your thoughts, experiences, and any other info. Thanks.

No do not smoke l-theanine you are smoking a protien I believe you could wind up with some funky carcinogens. I just would not do it.

Take it orally or get psychotropin, its about 5x stronger than regular theanine. It feels a lot stronger.

... Good lord, WHY?!

That shit barely does ANYTHING, and it is dirt-shit-cheap, so there's no real reason not to just pop the pills...

Couldn't theanine be founded in any tea products especially green tea?...Good luck on your try though...

So, this is a massive bump, but this came up pretty high in the search list so I'm guessing this question hasn't been answered lately.
L Theanine has a pretty high burning temperature but it's still better to vaporize it. I've been smoking it off tinfoil, mixing it with my down all night. It's nice - I think. Hard to tll when mixed with H, but I'ev heard good reviews of its vaporisation.

If you have heroin, why on earth would you want to smoke theanine with it??

Seriously... Theanine?