• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Is Ketamine Legal in Thailand?

ketquest

Bluelighter
I´ve read it somewhere you can buy ketamine in Thailand like in pharmacies, like it´s an over-the-counter product.

Is that true? Or I am mistaking for somewhere else?

I know there are some countries that you can easily buy it anywhere.

Not sure on the actual legality but you can definitely buy it over the counter in certain pharmacies, or well you could about 5 years ago i know that for a fact.

I´ve read it somewhere you can buy ketamine in Thailand like in pharmacies, like it´s an over-the-counter product.

Is that true? Or I am mistaking for somewhere else?

I know there are some countries that you can easily buy it anywhere.
Reminds me of my country @jhjhsdi hshsha

I wish I lived in one those countries, its in the shedule 1 in Canada making all analogs illegal here too.

you can get it over the counter in cambodia, again this was a few years ago though. i never saw it in thailand but maybe i wasn’t in the right spots.

Hi

No
A definite NO
Pretty much all classic drugs are banned in Thailand and the risks are very high.

You may hear that "cocaine and opium" were legalized last year, but that's only in research contexts.
If you get caught with any of those in your system, you go straight to jail.
Even if you're seriously in pain, the best you can hope for is usually paracetamol.

Kratom was legalized in August, so this one is legal for real.

The country is trying to cash on hemp and kratom production, but if you get caught even with CBD without an authorization, straight to jail.
Plants and products with more than 0.2% of THC content are illegal. Have fun eating a kilo.

There were talks of legalizing meth a few years back, but they went up in smoke.

Bottom line: only do drugs in Thailand if you're sure you won't get caught.

Ketamine used to be available in India, but I don't know about the current situation.
I went there several years ago, and I didn't find any (I didn't search that much)

Hi

No
A definite NO
Pretty much all classic drugs are banned in Thailand and the risks are very high.

You may hear that "cocaine and opium" were legalized last year, but that's only in research contexts.
If you get caught with any of those in your system, you go straight to jail.
Even if you're seriously in pain, the best you can hope for is usually paracetamol.

The country is trying to cash on hemp and kratom production, but if you get caught even with CBD without an authorization, straight to jail.
Plants and products with more than 0.2% of THC content are illegal. Have fun eating a kilo.

There were talks of legalizing meth a few years back, but they went up in smoke.

Bottom line: only do drugs in Thailand if you're sure you won't get caught.

Ketamine used to be available in India, but I don't know about the current situation.
I went there several years ago, and I didn't find any (I didn't search that much)
lol bro cannabis is legeal in thailand and has been since 2018. Drug laws are over stated they don't give a fuck unless you cant handle yourself. stop talking smack lol

the legal medical cannabis in thailand is just as strong as the legal shit in america

@TripSitterNZ

"While Thailand officially made cannabis for medical treatment legal in 2019, that doesn't mean anyone can just walk into their local pharmacy or marijuana dispensary and buy bud. Cannabis is still highly regulated in Thailand and law enforcement still takes possession seriously".

And if you want it for fun:

"....the legal status of marijuana in Thailand Marijuana is a Category 5 narcotic ........... with penalties of up to 5 years in prison for possession of amounts under 10 kilograms and up to 15 years for any amount over that"

It's seems that it's unlikely that a foreigner would get a medical prescription very easily.

Very interesting, not sure I was aware of that. Now we have to do that with just about anything natural first. And then decriminalize synthetics and have more places where people can go and get safe, measured substances. instead we have a capitalistic free for all where a lot of people are not getting quality (or care enough) and are getting hurt or sick over it..

Thailand just like india has wide difference in local drug enforcement.

Some places you can get anything and the cops get paid enough to not care etc.

Usually its more of the unknown spots that can keep it going.
As soon as a place gets to popular they crack down for optics.